NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





MC indicators


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,717 views
    2. thumb_up 6 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
cory's Avatar
 cory 
virginia
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Posts: 6,099 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,098

some free stuff
KURTOSIS TRADING Trade Indicators


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
TonyB's Avatar
 TonyB 
Bay Area, CA - US
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TOS, TS & MC
Broker: TDA & TS
Trading: Stock, Options and now Futures (ES)
Posts: 516 since Dec 2010
Thanks Given: 227
Thanks Received: 141

cory - THANK YOU.

I have MCDT, so I don't have the luxury to try any of these. Several look interesting. I'm mostly interested now in TPO though, thus my thread start in this MC sub-forum.

If anyone has any feedback on this TPO offering for MC, please do share here, or that thread I started. I plan to purchase MC at some point. I might do so sooner as opposed to later if I see that MP or TPO is available and working well.

Thanks again cory. Also, I do know that I can get a 30 day free trial of MC. I will do this, but I plan to wait a few more weeks as 7 (beta) was just recently released...

EDIT / ADD: The thread I started in this MC sub-forum was for VSA / VPA, so never-mind. I thought it was MP / TPO, which I'm also looking for in MC...


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on May 21, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts