NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Pedro daily trading journal


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 4,447 views
    2. thumb_up 3 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
pedroxp's Avatar
 pedroxp 
Portugal
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: ES,6E
Posts: 45 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 60
Thanks Received: 38

Hello,

I've made some changes on the system for trading the 6B currency (British Pound) and I found this fine looking system that has been doing great these days. The system consists of entering on a yellow arrow but you need to confirm with the color of the bar and the RMO oscillator color also. This week was awesome!!!



Here is the template I'm using! You need to have the EOTPRO indicators installed.

Hope to get some comments and feedback. thanks mike for this great forum.
I'm going to try to post more data, some older are on my website at http://www.fialhotrading.com


Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: billsarrowspxp5.xml
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 emini_Holy_Grail 
Dallas,TX
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, OpenQuant
Broker: Zaner/Zen Fire
Trading: ES,6E,6B,GC,CL
Posts: 596 since Nov 2009
Thanks Given: 176
Thanks Received: 126

pedro - do you also use RMO for exits. or does EOTPro gives exit arrows or exit signals?


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
pedroxp's Avatar
 pedroxp 
Portugal
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: ES,6E
Posts: 45 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 60
Thanks Received: 38


Well I'm using an ATM strategy for trailing, so it depends of the move. I use just to scalp some ticks, 4 ticks minimum.
I'm not using RMO now, I'm trying to use the less indicators possible.
Hope to post some news soon.

Best Regards
Pedro


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on December 27, 2009


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts