Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
I have uploaded this banner for our special events:
About half of the events are open for registration as of this post. I plan to have the remaining events open by the end of this weekend, it just takes a huge amount of time to create them so I have to spread them out.
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
A screenshot of the current open/active registration webinar page, as a momento... because I can guarantee, I am never doing this many events in a single month again.