NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Wild Swinging Fills; Tradestation // Easylanguage Strategy


Discussion in Currencies

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,227 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
djvie11
Chicago, IL
 
Posts: 52 since Jul 2013
Thanks Given: 29
Thanks Received: 1

Hey guys!

I'm currently running a strategy on Tradestation using EasyLaguage on tick charts. The ticks range from 2ticks - 100 ticks. However, no matter what tick or what speed internet I use (even tried on a T3 line), I'm getting some wild fills.

I tried to attach a screen shot of what I'm talking about but the forum won't let me bc I have less than 5 posts here :/

The Easylanguage used to buy / cover is below. Is there anything I can do to not get these crap fills? My strategy depends on getting decent fills.

Thanks so much in advance!!!
--------------------------------
IF
Condition1 AND Condition2 AND Condition3 OR Condition4
Then BUY ("BUY") this bar;
IF
Condition5
THEN SELL ("cover buy") this bar;
------------------------------------------


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 kevinkdog   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 3,740 since Jul 2012
Thanks Given: 1,918
Thanks Received: 7,489


Use limit orders. You'll either get your price, or better - or, you won't get filled at all.

What market are you talking about?


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 4, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts