NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one NinjaTrader with 122 posts (257 thanks)
    2. looks_two NT Brokerage with 73 posts (154 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 59 posts (116 thanks)
    4. looks_4 torento with 30 posts (33 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one liquidcci with 2.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two NinjaTrader with 2.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 NT Brokerage with 2.1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 476,878 views
    2. thumb_up 1,139 thanks given
    3. group 685 followers
    1. forum 903 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread

learning0101 
Houston, Texas

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader,TOS,Etrade,St
Broker: NT:( tos,etrade,CS
Trading: stocks,options,futures,forex
Frequency: Never
Duration: Never
Thanks Given: 3,617
Thanks Received: 222

Howdy @NT Brokerage and @NinjaTrader
Just wanted to give a thanks publicly for what you are doing.
After the whole Zen/Mirus debacle nice to see you step up and take the reigns.
With your track record as a Platform developer and interactions with numerous brokers hopefully you guys will produce an awesome option for traders. Must say though hope you re-examine your partnerships with all of the brokers that gave/give and promoted you guys all of this time? From the surface it does seem they are getting a raw deal(obviously don't know the behind scenes stuff that goes on) Time will tell as always does
Appreciate all yall do and wish you continued success!

iqgod 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ChartNexus
Trading: Stocks, Commodities, Futures
Thanks Given: 3,658
Thanks Received: 3,097

optionzen View Post
I have submitted my application to NT brokerage on July 3rd . I confirmed my lifetime license and received a confirmation email on the discounted rates. However I have not received confirmation relating to application processing or account number if my application is ok or if any action is required from my side.

@NT Brokerage - you guys must be swamped with a deluge of applications; can you let applicants know if things are going smoothly or if some days would be needed for you to clear a backlog? Just some reassurance! And apologies for unsolicited advice!

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

optionzen 
Dallas

Platform: ThinkorSwim, Ninjatrader, Multicharts
Broker: Thinkorswim, Ninjatrader Brokerage
Thanks Given: 137
Thanks Received: 106

The problem I have faced so far is July 3rd I had sent my application, I had to call few times to NT to en quire about the status of my application. I did not receive a confirmation if my application is ok or any thing is required from my end until today,
earlier today ( July 9th) I did receive an email that need that they need my spouses ID. which I sent but heard nothing about any issues on account transfer., I called again today to check on account transfer and I was told I need to write the clearing firms name rather than Introducing brokers name on the account transfer form.

May be they received too many applications.

Thanked by:

NinjaTrader  NinjaTrader is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: NinjaTrader
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Webinars: NinjaTrader Webinars
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Given: 203
Thanks Received: 2,686

iqgod View Post
@NT Brokerage - you guys must be swamped with a deluge of applications; can you let applicants know if things are going smoothly or if some days would be needed for you to clear a backlog? Just some reassurance! And apologies for unsolicited advice!

Yes, we are swamped with new account applications and that has created a backlog. Although I am happy and grateful to have such a problem I understand that a quick turnaround in opening an account is critical. As such, I have spoken with my team late this afternoon and they will add resources to the brokerage operations team responsible for the new account opening process first thing in the morning. I expect to have this backlog cleared by early next week.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Ray

Follow me on Twitter Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 pipandrun 
Cologne, Germany
Legendary Market Wizard

Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 2,175
Thanks Received: 1,224

@NinjaTrader

I donīt know if someone asks this already, but i would appreciate a short yes or no:

I have a single lifetime license with AMP and Rithmic as a data feed. Do i need a new license if i switch to NT brokerage?

Waiting, Discipline and Patience Pays!
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Site Sponsor

pipandrun View Post
@NinjaTrader

I donīt know if someone asks this already, but i would appreciate a short yes or no:

I have a single lifetime license with AMP and Rithmic as a data feed. Do i need a new license if i switch to NT brokerage?

No.

SARdynamite 
Belgium

Platform: SaxoTrader
Broker: SaxoBank
Trading: ESTX
Thanks Given: 243
Thanks Received: 110

NinjaTrader View Post
For Kinetick, you can use:

interquote.com

Could you please indicate one Ip with numbers ? Need this format for loss monitoring and alerts. Thanks

Site Sponsor

SARdynamite View Post
Could you please indicate one Ip with numbers ? Need this format for loss monitoring and alerts. Thanks

Thanked by:
 anega 
Seattle, Washington

Platform: Multiple
Broker: IQFeed
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1

I heard that NinjaTrader Platform users will no longer be able to open new accounts with brokers other than NinjaTrader Brokerage after the 15th of this month. If this is true, I hope that NinjaTrader reconsiders this decision. Personally I would prefer to be able to continue using NinjaTrader with any broker and my guess is that most traders would appreciate the same freedom as well. Even though I have an account with NinjaTrader Brokerage, today I applied for an account with Optimus Futures to make sure I meet the deadline. Based on my research, Optimus seems like a great broker with excellent customer service, solid technical support and competitive commissions. I wish NinjaTrader Brokerage the best and hope that they reach the same level of success that they have reached with their platform business.

Thanked by:

Sazon 
Roswell, GA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 930
Thanks Received: 472

anega View Post
I heard that NinjaTrader Platform users will no longer be able to open new accounts with brokers other than NinjaTrader Brokerage after the 15th of this month. If this is true, I hope that NinjaTrader reconsiders this decision. Personally I would prefer to be able to continue using NinjaTrader with any broker and my guess is that most traders would appreciate the same freedom as well. Even though I have an account with NinjaTrader Brokerage, today I applied for an account with Optimus Futures to make sure I meet the deadline. Based on my research, Optimus seems like a great broker with excellent customer service, solid technical support and competitive commissions. I wish NinjaTrader Brokerage the best and hope that they reach the same level of success that they have reached with their platform business.

I hope that this is not true and it's just a misunderstanding.

Last Updated on June 8, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts