NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Best broker to begin small budget EU?


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,259 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Steamon
Rotterdam Netherlands
 
Posts: 4 since Mar 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Dear forum,

I am new here and I am trading DAX CFDS at plus500 currently but the software is not that good and can not get all the indicators working. My mentor has Interactive Brokers. But since I become 26 this year I can't open a account for 3000 euro and 10000 euro is to much currently so searching a pit stop before IB

Do you guys know any good starting broker with low comission fees? I like to go in with 4 cfds then sell 2 and sell the other 2. That would by 3 transactions in total.

Currently trading with one cfd per trade went from 300 to 600 to 300 to 600 to 80 to 120 and so forth. I learned a lot the past few weeks and now using money management and started reading the japanese candles book.

My main focus is the DAX at this point. So I need the following chart Germany 30 index futures.

Anyone that can give my advice on this? It also needs a demo with live charts very importent if its new software that I never used before.

Kind regards,
Steamon


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on March 31, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts