NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





How can I get and use EasyLanguage OOEL?


Discussion in TradeStation

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,640 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
edocira
Milan Italy
 
Posts: 1 since Apr 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi Mike, I recently registered with your forum because I am trying to find a solution to a problem. I have developed a hedging strategy that builds progressively a long (or a short) position as the market goes up (or down) and unwinds it if the market reverts. Easy to say ma not quite to make. Anyway my problem is that, using Easylanguage, I am not able to manage partial exits. I read in the forum a thread of a german guy with a similar problem, and you said he should use OOEL, in order to manage entries and other similar details. I have not been able to understand what OOEL is and how it would integrate my easylanguage/tradestation (I have an old version 5.00.0707).
Can you please give me more details? Thanks, Edocira


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 kevinkdog   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 3,740 since Jul 2012
Thanks Given: 1,918
Thanks Received: 7,489


edocira View Post
Hi Mike, I recently registered with your forum because I am trying to find a solution to a problem. I have developed a hedging strategy that builds progressively a long (or a short) position as the market goes up (or down) and unwinds it if the market reverts. Easy to say ma not quite to make. Anyway my problem is that, using Easylanguage, I am not able to manage partial exits. I read in the forum a thread of a german guy with a similar problem, and you said he should use OOEL, in order to manage entries and other similar details. I have not been able to understand what OOEL is and how it would integrate my easylanguage/tradestation (I have an old version 5.00.0707).
Can you please give me more details? Thanks, Edocira

You need TS verion 9.1 or above to get OOEL capabilities.


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on April 30, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts