NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Weekly Monthly Pivot indicator


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,525 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 mastbanda2000 
Delhi + India
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Multicharts
Trading: nifty
Posts: 10 since Jun 2013
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 1

Hi, is there a freely available code for weekly and monthly pivots on multicharts somewhere. I'll be grateful if somebody could direct me there.

Thanks


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
Jura's Avatar
 Jura   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 775 since Apr 2010
Thanks Given: 2,352
Thanks Received: 691


mastbanda2000 View Post
Hi, is there a freely available code for weekly and monthly pivots on multicharts somewhere. I'll be grateful if somebody could direct me there.

I'm not aware of such an indicator, but we can make one of course.

Before I start coding, can you explicitly say what kind of pivots you're talking about? There are a lot of them (floor trader pivots, Camarilla pivots, Fibonacci pivots, DeMark pivots, and probably more than I know of).


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 mastbanda2000 
Delhi + India
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Multicharts
Trading: nifty
Posts: 10 since Jun 2013
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 1


Floor trader pivots....


Jura View Post
I'm not aware of such an indicator, but we can make one of course.

Before I start coding, can you explicitly say what kind of pivots you're talking about? There are a lot of them (floor trader pivots, Camarilla pivots, Fibonacci pivots, DeMark pivots, and probably more than I know of).


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 4, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts