NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Multisharts.net Gv Global dictionary ADE


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,549 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
MsTs
Tunisia Tunis
 
Posts: 5 since Mar 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2

Hello,

I used for 7 years Tradestation easylanguage and I moved to multisharts.net c#

So I have some difficulties to send and receive data from chart to onother chart,

with tradestaion I used Global dictionary and ADE to do this but with multishart I'm still looking for the way.


have you any suggestions,and any documentations?

Thank you by advance.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 ocpb 
Hartford CT, USA
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: None
Trading: ES
Posts: 126 since Jan 2015
Thanks Given: 152
Thanks Received: 126


MsTs View Post
Hello,

I used for 7 years Tradestation easylanguage and I moved to multisharts.net c#

So I have some difficulties to send and receive data from chart to onother chart,

with tradestaion I used Global dictionary and ADE to do this but with multishart I'm still looking for the way.


have you any suggestions,and any documentations?

Thank you by advance.


You need to understand C#, first,
And then, the best way, I think, is to use the method written about here:

https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=45280

Also, it's "multicharts" --- your spelling can imply something else entirely....


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
MsTs
Tunisia Tunis
 
Posts: 5 since Mar 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2


Thank you ocpb for your reply;

I'll see that, I hope it'll be not very complicated for me,
I'm new in multicharts I'm seeing it as a mount. so that explain my spelling mistake
But I'll learn and I'll win

have a good day.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
 tr8er 
Europe
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: SierraChart, BookMap
Trading: ES, CL, 6E, 6B
Posts: 689 since Jan 2017
Thanks Given: 230
Thanks Received: 730

Why you don't use the "classic" multi-charts with all your EasyLanguage experience?


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
MsTs
Tunisia Tunis
 
Posts: 5 since Mar 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2


tr8er View Post
Why you don't use the "classic" multi-charts with all your EasyLanguage experience?

I have Multicharts.net ,it didn't support easylanguage,just c# or vb.net .
So it's an opportunity to learn new things.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on April 4, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts