NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





RT24 Emini ES Journal


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,527 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 6 posts
    2. attach_file 6 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
RT24
Missouri
 
Posts: 7 since May 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

“My Traders Ethos”
Statistically, less than ten percent of traders have become successful. Forged with adversity, desire, fear, and greed, a trader must overcome personal obstacles and approach each day as a sniper starring down his enemy or a professional athlete walking onto the field in front of thousands of screaming fans. A common man with an uncommon desire to succeed. I am that man.
 Destiny will favor me if I am prepared in mind, body, and spirit
 There are no “gimmes”. I must work harder than expected and be more patient than others
 As a trader, I am privileged to have this opportunity and I must earn my keep every day
 I must be selective with my trades, for there will always be opportunities ahead
 I must fight for capital preservation, but know that losses are an inherent part of trading
 I will strive to trade in the present, learn from the past, and create my ideal future
 As a trader, I will find success through proper risk management and ideal trade execution, not by chasing the market or becoming greedy
 I will seek to improve myself every day
 When I log into my trading platform and account, I accept the responsibility to follow my trading rules and work within my parameters
 I will stay humble as success finds me
 I will not advertise my gains and my actions will set me apart from other traders
 I will never quit
 I will persevere and thrive on adversity
 I am expected to be mentally stronger and not succumb to greed or the fear of missing out
 I will demand self-discipline, I expect commitment
 My education is never complete, I am a life-long learner
 I will enter my trades with purpose and exit without hesitation, because I will be prepared

Many people have attempted this profession and did not find their success. This is my chosen profession; this is my purpose; I will succeed. I WILL NOT FAIL


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
RT24
Missouri
 
Posts: 7 since May 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

5/15 Summary


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
RT24
Missouri
 
Posts: 7 since May 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0


5/18


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
RT24
Missouri
 
Posts: 7 since May 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

5/19


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
RT24
Missouri
 
Posts: 7 since May 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

5/20


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
RT24
Missouri
 
Posts: 7 since May 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

5/21


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)
RT24
Missouri
 
Posts: 7 since May 2020
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

5/22


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on May 22, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts