NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Multichart .NET PowerLanguage developers - where to find one?


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,660 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
fede72bari
Turin Italy
 
Posts: 10 since Mar 2021
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 0

Hi all,

I am really in trouble for finding good developers for MultiChart .NET PowerLanguage. It seems that is missing a good community around this platform and language. I still have not found something similar to mql for MetaTrader. Could anybody suggest a community of developers or directly some good one? I need to work with tick data. Thank you.

Federico.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
FuManChou's Avatar
 FuManChou 
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts
Broker: Edge Clear LLC
Trading: MNQ
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Hours
Posts: 109 since Jun 2019
Thanks Given: 1,144
Thanks Received: 122

On the MultiCharts website in the add-ons section you will see a list of company that provides add-ons and/or services. I think a few of those vendors are also in this forum as official NexusFi vendors. Please check out the link below.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I have no affiliation to any of the companies on that list. I am simply a MultiCharts user that is trying to help another MultiCharts user.

Link: https://www.multicharts.com/add-ons/


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on April 19, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts