NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





interactive brokers in Germany


Discussion in German Traders

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,389 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 bbking 
Boston, MA USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: SierraChart
Trading: ES
Posts: 16 since Jun 2018
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 9

I like Interactive Brokers (IBKR) and I wanted to recommend it to a friend in Germany. In the US, they are considered a very safe broker, with good execution (albiet not a great data source).

However I don't know if they are a good broker for citizens of Germany, and/or have any disadvantages there. Are there any German traders who could give me an opinion on their experience IBKR? Good points, bad points?

Danke.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 OpenBond40 
 
Posts: 36 since Nov 2015


bbking View Post
I like Interactive Brokers (IBKR) and I wanted to recommend it to a friend in Germany. In the US, they are considered a very safe broker, with good execution (albiet not a great data source).

However I don't know if they are a good broker for citizens of Germany, and/or have any disadvantages there. Are there any German traders who could give me an opinion on their experience IBKR? Good points, bad points?

Danke.

I use 2 Brokers, one of them is IBKR and I´m happy with them.
Just the margin requirements could be a bit better for US futures contracts.
Best, Guido


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on October 13, 2022


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts