NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Minimum or Maximum values in EasyLanguage


Discussion in EasyLanguage Programming

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,494 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 BeetleBaum 
East Ridge, Tennessee, USA
 
Experience: Master
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: Futures, Stocks, Options, Forex
Posts: 17 since Nov 2022
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 4

I other languages, a minimum or maximum for two or more values is expressed something like this:

min(x, y)

max(x, y)

I see nothing like that in EasyLanguage. I looked in the reserved words manual. Dumb question I guess, but how do you find the minimum or maximum in comparing two or more values in EasyLanguage?


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 kevinkdog   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 3,740 since Jul 2012
Thanks Given: 1,918
Thanks Received: 7,489


BeetleBaum View Post
I other languages, a minimum or maximum for two or more values is expressed something like this:

min(x, y)

max(x, y)

I see nothing like that in EasyLanguage. I looked in the reserved words manual. Dumb question I guess, but how do you find the minimum or maximum in comparing two or more values in EasyLanguage?

maxlist, minlist


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on December 9, 2022


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts