NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Legends Trading: Ask Me Anything (AMA) w/Greg Khojikian CEO

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one LegendsTrading with 10 posts (8 thanks)
    2. looks_two bassa with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 4 posts (5 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mariafp with 3 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 1.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two danflo with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Tymbeline with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 LegendsTrading with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 3,491 views
    2. thumb_up 17 thanks given
    3. group 187 followers
    1. forum 32 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,333
Thanks Received: 101,945

Hi guys,

The purpose of this thread is to provide easy, high-level access directly to @LegendsTrading. Legends Trading is a site sponsor.

About Legends Trading

Legends Trading is an Eval program that was developed to identify talented traders and accelerate their success potential. In short, to make legends of traders. Legends Trading is connected to both Tradovate & NinjaTrader (access to BOTH platforms as well as CME Level 1 Market Data Bundle is included with all subscriptions, at no additional cost). The Legends Trading custom dashboard displays your accounts' real-time P/L and charts your progress as you work to move from Apprentice to Master Level, even allowing you to manage multiple accounts within a single dashboard.

Visit their website:https://thelegendstrading.com/

About Greg Khojikian

Mr. Khojikian is the founder and CEO of Legends Trading Group as well as GFF Brokers, with over 20 years’ experience in the Futures & Forex industry. He started out in the industry as a brokers’ assistant and worked his way up to becoming an established futures/forex broker himself. Once established in the industry, he decided to open his own brokerage and next launched Legends Trading Group. Despite the demands of running his own businesses, Mr. Khojikian always makes time for his family and prides himself on being a family man. He enjoys outdoor activities with his wife and 2 daughters.

Special Offers for NexusFi Members from Legends Trading

Legends Trading is temporarily giving 40% discount on any funded trader program, for the first month, to NexusFi Elite Members!
*Discount applies to first month subscription fee only. Subscription will renew at normal sale price. Discount does not apply to Resets. Futures trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor.

To receive that discount, you can follow this link:
https://nexusfi.com/elite_partner.php?do=process&offerid_28=1

Please keep in mind that some customer service/technical support issues are best handled through proper channels at Legends Trading, and not here in this thread.

Feel free to ask any questions below and we'll do our best to get them answered.

The NexusFi "AMA" (Ask Me Anything) series is by invitation only.

Mike

Join the free Markets Chat beta: Real-time Trading Insights

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Elite Trader Funding, Avoid?
Trading Reviews and Vendors
tick data interval discrepancy
NinjaTrader
Is there a way to simulate CONTINUOUS CONTRACT?
NinjaTrader
Help re translation of ninjascript to EL
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
111 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
53 thanks
1 Minute Man
49 thanks
Winning attitudes create winning traders
37 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
22 thanks

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,333
Thanks Received: 101,945

@LegendsTrading has made an incredible offer to all Elite Members:

Receive 40% off for all funded trading programs, for the first month:
https://nexusfi.com/elite_partner.php?do=process&offerid_28=1

Mike

Join the free Markets Chat beta: Real-time Trading Insights

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

LegendsTrading  Legends Trading is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: Legends Trading
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 8

Thanks Mike for sharing our offer.

The promo code is: NEXUSFI40

Thank you,
Greg Khojikian
[email protected]

RISK DISCLOSURE:
This is not an investment opportunity. You do not deposit any funds for investment. We do not ask for any funds for investment. At no time do you risk your own capital. There are no promises of rewards or returns. Trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing one's financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Thanked by:

wavingman 
Venice, Italy

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Rithmic
Trading: MNQ
Thanks Given: 28
Thanks Received: 83

One question: once I go from the apprentice account to the master account do I have to pay an activation fee? I can't find info on this on the website.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Chippstrader 
Randolph+NJ/US

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Stage5/Advantage Futures
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 5,241
Thanks Received: 3,656

Hi,

Do you allow LLC (business Entity) for trading ?

--------
Chipps
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 Kone 
Paris, France

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Interactive Brokers
Trading: Stocks, Futures, Options
Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 17

Hi,
  • how Trailing Max Loss is calculated - is it based on profits accrued at End Of Day, or based on unrealized open equity, or etc. ?
  • could we access using Rithmic based platform like Sierra Chart?
  • is there a Consistency requirement per day like max 50% of Profit Target?
  • your website says Daily Max Loss must not be exceeded, but where could we find Daily Max Loss limit for plans?

Thanks

mariafp
Annecy, France

Thanks Given: 153
Thanks Received: 103

Thank you to @Big Mike and of course @LegendsTrading for this great-looking offer!

Sorry to pester but I have four questions, please (one was maybe asked above also).

1. Does the trailing max loss trail open equity or end of day balance?

2. I see the $25k account has $1,500 profit goal and max loss also of $1,500; the $250k account has $15,000 goal as expected, but its max loss is not $15,000 as expected but only $4,500? How/why does this work, please?

3. If I try one of the plans but do not reach the profit goal within 1 month can I still cancel before the renewal day without my credit-card being charged for the next month?

4. Are all payouts only by Plane (I have not heard of it)? Can you tell me what documents/process will be need by Plane, to receive a payout, please?

Thank you in advance for kind replies.

Site Sponsor

wavingman View Post
One question: once I go from the apprentice account to the master account do I have to pay an activation fee? I can't find info on this on the website.

Hello Wavingman,
Once you're on Master account, your subscription fee continues; however, you will get 50% back refunded. For example, if you're on the 25K plan paying $79 subscription fee, you will get $39.50 credited back to your account.

Thank you,
Greg Khojikian
[email protected]

RISK DISCLOSURE:
This is not an investment opportunity. You do not deposit any funds for investment. We do not ask for any funds for investment. At no time do you risk your own capital. There are no promises of rewards or returns. Trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing one's financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

Site Sponsor

Chippstrader View Post
Hi,

Do you allow LLC (business Entity) for trading ?

Yes we do.

Thank you,
Greg Khojikian
[email protected]

RISK DISCLOSURE:

Site Sponsor

Kone View Post
Hi,
  • how Trailing Max Loss is calculated - is it based on profits accrued at End Of Day, or based on unrealized open equity, or etc. ?
  • could we access using Rithmic based platform like Sierra Chart?
  • is there a Consistency requirement per day like max 50% of Profit Target?
  • your website says Daily Max Loss must not be exceeded, but where could we find Daily Max Loss limit for plans?

Thanks

Hello Kone,

how Trailing Max Loss is calculated - is it based on profits accrued at End Of Day, or based on unrealized open equity, or etc. ?
--Based on Unrealized open equity

could we access using Rithmic based platform like Sierra Chart?
--We only have Access for Tradovate, Ninja Trader and Trading View

is there a Consistency requirement per day like max 50% of Profit Target?
--Maintain the Consistency Target: Best Trade is less then 30% of total profits made

your website says Daily Max Loss must not be exceeded, but where could we find Daily Max Loss limit for plans?
--We don't have Daily Loss anymore. We apologize but we may have missed few places on our Website, but it's updated now.

Thank you,
Greg Khojikian
[email protected]

RISK DISCLOSURE:

Last Updated on June 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts