|
PORI FINLAND
Posts: 11 since Jun 2020
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 4
|
I almost blew up my account again.
1. I had quite a bit of work today, finished most of them in the morning and watched how bund melt down. I had some ideas how to trade them but I had some problems with sierra charts freezing so I missed the second leg. Found a solution to it but it annoyed me quite a bit
2. Left to do some more work
3. I stopped by my office to try to fix the problem sierra chart freezing once for all, saw something in the dax. Went short on the micros but I added full margin on a point where I thought I was wrong. Started moving my stop...
4. Decided it was enough, I set an reasonable stop if that flag fails->thought that maybe it was good that lost the last bit of money.
5. Came back after finishing and wanted to see what will happen 15:30-17:00. After the US existing home sales it hit my target at 14400.
9 ticks of profit today... Absolutely horrible trading.
If there is anything positive, atleast I don't need to add any money to my account. We are still talking about drawdowns that are miniscule compared to the previous ones. I really need to focus on my discipline. The trade setup is not that convicted anyway and I had way too much going on the whole day. I feel like the impulsivity is getting worse gradually.
|