NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Eurex Prop evaluations


Discussion in Treasury Notes and Bonds

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Markb1985 with 7 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two nikto with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Skimmiks with 2 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 SOAP7 with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 9,335 views
    2. thumb_up 5 thanks given
    3. group 5 followers
    1. forum 14 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #11 (permalink)
nikto
Düsseldorf , Germany
 
Posts: 85 since May 2016
Thanks Given: 92
Thanks Received: 60


Skimmiks View Post
Apex now supports Eurex products.

Open trade trailing drawdown is a huge disadvantage and should be a deal breaker.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #12 (permalink)
Markb1985
Aberdeen,scotland
 
Posts: 9 since Jan 2023
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 1


Skimmiks View Post
Apex now supports Eurex products.

I just checked your right. They said Tradovate can provide the data

I’m a scalper so the trailing drawdown doesn’t actually bother me. I don’t really let positions fluctuate too much.


Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)
Skimmiks
Venlo, Limburg, the Netherlands
 
Posts: 2 since May 2022
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1



nikto View Post
Open trade trailing drawdown is a huge disadvantage and should be a deal breaker.

There are not a lot of funded account providers that support EUREX. Apex is a big player who just started supporting it, thought I'd mention it.
It completely depends on your strategy if that should be a deal breaker or not.


Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)
Markb1985
Aberdeen,scotland
 
Posts: 9 since Jan 2023
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 1

No your right. I appreciate it. I’ve been looking for a long time, the ones mentioned previously I’m not overly keen to try. Thanks again and if you hear of anymore I’d be interested. Fingers crossed uprofit follow suit


Sent using the NexusFi mobile app


Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)
SOAP7
Bucharest - Romania
 
Posts: 14 since Mar 2020
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 8

I'm still searching for a PROP challenge that offers EUREX for SIERRA CHART!?


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on May 10, 2025


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts