NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Legends Trading: Ask Me Anything (AMA) w/Greg Khojikian CEO

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one LegendsTrading with 10 posts (8 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 4 posts (5 thanks)
    3. looks_3 bassa with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mariafp with 3 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 1.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two danflo with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Tymbeline with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 LegendsTrading with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 3,569 views
    2. thumb_up 17 thanks given
    3. group 186 followers
    1. forum 32 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

LegendsTrading  Legends Trading is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: Legends Trading
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 8

mariafp View Post
Thank you to @Big Mike and of course @LegendsTrading for this great-looking offer!

Sorry to pester but I have four questions, please (one was maybe asked above also).

1. Does the trailing max loss trail open equity or end of day balance?

2. I see the $25k account has $1,500 profit goal and max loss also of $1,500; the $250k account has $15,000 goal as expected, but its max loss is not $15,000 as expected but only $4,500? How/why does this work, please?

3. If I try one of the plans but do not reach the profit goal within 1 month can I still cancel before the renewal day without my credit-card being charged for the next month?

4. Are all payouts only by Plane (I have not heard of it)? Can you tell me what documents/process will be need by Plane, to receive a payout, please?

Thank you in advance for kind replies.

Hello Maria,

No worries. we're here to help and answer any questions you may have.

1. Does the trailing max loss trail open equity or end of day balance?
-- Open equity

2. I see the $25k account has $1,500 profit goal and max loss also of $1,500; the $250k account has $15,000 goal as expected, but its max loss is not $15,000 as expected but only $4,500? How/why does this work, please?
-- It's Risk control.

3. If I try one of the plans but do not reach the profit goal within 1 month can I still cancel before the renewal day without my credit-card being charged for the next month?
--Yes

4. Are all payouts only by Plane (I have not heard of it)? Can you tell me what documents/process will be need by Plane, to receive a payout, please?
--It is very easy to onboard with Plane. Based on where you reside, you would complete a verification process and complete the W8 or W9

Thank you,
Greg Khojikian
[email protected]

RISK DISCLOSURE:
This is not an investment opportunity. You do not deposit any funds for investment. We do not ask for any funds for investment. At no time do you risk your own capital. There are no promises of rewards or returns. Trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing one's financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Has anyone taken The Confident Trader course from aheadc …
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Pivot Indicator based on Level2 data
NinjaTrader
Brendt Skorupinsky
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Help re translation of ninjascript to EL
NinjaTrader
How to plot a custom icon for crossover
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
91 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
73 thanks
Winning attitudes create winning traders
39 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
32 thanks
Topstep experience and review
28 thanks
mariafp
Annecy, France

Thanks Given: 153
Thanks Received: 103

LegendsTrading View Post
-- It's Risk control.

Thank you for kind answers, @LegendsTrading

I apologize again but honestly I do not understand this one. With the small account the max loss is the same size as the profit goal, but with the big account, it is only 30% of the size of the profit goal? I am asking why the risk control is so hugely different between the two accounts?

danflo 
Southern California

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 10

All signed up and ready for Monday. Thank you @Big Mike and @LegendsTrading for this opportunity

Thanked by:
 alex1010 
silver spring, md, usa

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradingView
Trading: Futures, Stocks, Options
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

LegendsTrading View Post
Hello Kone,

how Trailing Max Loss is calculated - is it based on profits accrued at End Of Day, or based on unrealized open equity, or etc. ?
--Based on Unrealized open equity

could we access using Rithmic based platform like Sierra Chart?
--We only have Access for Tradovate, Ninja Trader and Trading View

is there a Consistency requirement per day like max 50% of Profit Target?
--Maintain the Consistency Target: Best Trade is less then 30% of total profits made

your website says Daily Max Loss must not be exceeded, but where could we find Daily Max Loss limit for plans?
--We don't have Daily Loss anymore. We apologize but we may have missed few places on our Website, but it's updated now.

I suggest you offer customers the options of EOD trailing. Open equity trailing is basically fraud.

Can Tradovate account be accessed by Ninja?

danflo 
Southern California

Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 10

alex1010 View Post
I suggest you offer customers the options of EOD trailing. Open equity trailing is basically fraud.

I have Legends open through Tradovate and Rithmic open with my other accounts as well. Pretty easy process signing up

Site Sponsor

alex1010 View Post

Hello Alex,
Thanks for your feedback. We will consider it.

As far as Ninja Trader, yes you can access Ninja Trader through Tradovate with us.

Thank you,
Greg Khojikian
[email protected]

RISK DISCLOSURE:
This is not an investment opportunity. You do not deposit any funds for investment. We do not ask for any funds for investment. At no time do you risk your own capital. There are no promises of rewards or returns. Trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing one's financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
 sienna 
Melbourne, Australia

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Ninjatrader Brokerage
Trading: Many
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 296
Thanks Received: 131

Hi Legends

On the Apprentice Legends Account: If I blow it, what is monthly re-subscription fee? Is it $119/month on the 50k? If yes, on the $50K account would the current $119/month continue month after month? (assuming there is a need to keep this account active).

Do you allow trade copiers, if the trades are mine, not linked to an external signal service?

What is the fee for the Master Account and are there any ongoing monthly costs?

Thank you

90bideven 
Vancouver, BC

Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 1

Good morning and thanks for the offer...how long are you offering this to NEXUSFI members may I ask?

Tymbeline 
Leeds UK
Legendary Market Wizard

Platform: Tradovate
Broker: Tradovate
Trading: MES, MNQ
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 2,405
Thanks Received: 1,070

LegendsTrading View Post
Hello Alex,
Thanks for your feedback. We will consider it.

I respectfully suggest that doing that very quickly would be wise, Greg: it may make a very big difference to the uptake of your generous offer.

If you look at the three or four trading forums in which such potential funding opportunities are widely discussed, you’ll see that the first question of many/most of your prospective customers will be whether the max drawdown trails open equity. If does, many will look no further, even on a first month free basis.

The general perception (rightly or wrongly) is that the max loss trailing open equity makes these things close-to-impossible to pass for anyone other than a pure scalper.

In order to compete with Topstep, TradeDay and your other major competitors, you’ll surely need to match their end-of-day trailing? It’s a hugely important consideration, to your potential customer-pool.

Good luck with the offer.

Thanked by:

Site Sponsor

90bideven View Post
Good morning and thanks for the offer...how long are you offering this to NEXUSFI members may I ask?

Till end of June

Thank you,
Greg Khojikian
[email protected]

RISK DISCLOSURE:
Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts