NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





無 ZEN Trading


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one emptymind with 17 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two Redhouse with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 mastercraft29 with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 14,459 views
    2. thumb_up 7 thanks given
    3. group 6 followers
    1. forum 20 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #21 (permalink)
emptymind
San Diego California
 
Posts: 129 since Oct 2015
Thanks Given: 23
Thanks Received: 50

Getting very long here in equity indexes. Stop in place so that I don't become irrational.

Edit:Went monkey long and got stopped on all trades. Also I am now .58 cents from hitting max drawdown so if I place one more trade next time , I am out of the combine..... sucks.

Talked to a rep and I still have a full day of daily loss limit to get account back up above the max drawdown.
Thought I was smart buying the pullback in equities, did not anticipitate market going as low as it did, and I did not wait for full setup. So being impatient and greedy cost me. I should be greedy when all the stars align. Theory was right, however timing is important. This game is a test of patience. Need to get that through my head.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on January 30, 2017


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts