NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Legends Trading: Ask Me Anything (AMA) w/Greg Khojikian CEO

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one LegendsTrading with 10 posts (8 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 4 posts (5 thanks)
    3. looks_3 bassa with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mariafp with 3 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 1.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two danflo with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Tymbeline with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 LegendsTrading with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 3,569 views
    2. thumb_up 17 thanks given
    3. group 186 followers
    1. forum 32 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

LegendsTrading  Legends Trading is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: Legends Trading
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 8

sienna View Post
Hi Legends

On the Apprentice Legends Account: If I blow it, what is monthly re-subscription fee? Is it $119/month on the 50k? If yes, on the $50K account would the current $119/month continue month after month? (assuming there is a need to keep this account active).

Do you allow trade copiers, if the trades are mine, not linked to an external signal service?

What is the fee for the Master Account and are there any ongoing monthly costs?

Thank you

Hello Sienna,

If you blow up the account, you can reset it for only $75 or you can wait till your subscription renewal and it will reset.

you can use Tradovate trade copier.

on Master account, your monthly subscription continues; however, we're refunding half of your Master subscription fee on monthly basis.

Thank you,
Greg Khojikian
[email protected]

RISK DISCLOSURE:
This is not an investment opportunity. You do not deposit any funds for investment. We do not ask for any funds for investment. At no time do you risk your own capital. There are no promises of rewards or returns. Trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing one's financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Forcing plots to disappear/reappear?
NinjaTrader
Help re translation of ninjascript to EL
NinjaTrader
Pivot Indicator based on Level2 data
NinjaTrader
Is there a way to simulate CONTINUOUS CONTRACT?
NinjaTrader
Brendt Skorupinsky
Trading Reviews and Vendors

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
91 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
73 thanks
Winning attitudes create winning traders
39 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
32 thanks
Topstep experience and review
28 thanks

Site Sponsor

mariafp View Post
Thank you for kind answers, @LegendsTrading

I apologize again but honestly I do not understand this one. With the small account the max loss is the same size as the profit goal, but with the big account, it is only 30% of the size of the profit goal? I am asking why the risk control is so hugely different between the two accounts?

With larger accounts, we need you to trade more responsibly. we want you to learn risk management.

On a smaller account if we make the trailing loss same percentage as a large account, you'll blow up your account much faster hens the reason we make it $1,500.

Thank you,
Greg Khojikian
[email protected]

RISK DISCLOSURE:
This is not an investment opportunity. You do not deposit any funds for investment. We do not ask for any funds for investment. At no time do you risk your own capital. There are no promises of rewards or returns. Trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing one's financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

Site Sponsor

Tymbeline View Post
I respectfully suggest that doing that very quickly would be wise, Greg: it may make a very big difference to the uptake of your generous offer.

If you look at the three or four trading forums in which such potential funding opportunities are widely discussed, you’ll see that the first question of many/most of your prospective customers will be whether the max drawdown trails open equity. If does, many will look no further, even on a first month free basis.

The general perception (rightly or wrongly) is that the max loss trailing open equity makes these things close-to-impossible to pass for anyone other than a pure scalper.

In order to compete with Topstep, TradeDay and your other major competitors, you’ll surely need to match their end-of-day trailing? It’s a hugely important consideration, to your potential customer-pool.

Good luck with the offer.

Hey Alex,

We're not trying to compete with other Prop Firms. They have different rules on their Eval accounts and Master accounts. Some firms make it little easier to pass the Eval account but on Master Account, they wants you have certain winning day in order get a payout.

yes you're right, it's not easy to get a Master account, but once your there, your Live Trailing Drawdown stop at starting balance plus $100.

We are the first in Evaluation environment to offer a solution for traders to become more than just a Sim trader.

Our mission is simply, Pass the Apprentice to become a Master Account. Once you're on Master level and trading successfully for 3 months, you will be on your way to be introduced to our live trading Prop Firm partners. Continue with that success and we will introduce you to World Cup Advisors to become a Leader in their Follow the Leader Program and become the next Legendary Trader.

Thank you,
Greg Khojikian
[email protected]

RISK DISCLOSURE:
mariafp
Annecy, France

Thanks Given: 153
Thanks Received: 103

LegendsTrading View Post
Hey Alex,

We're not trying to compete with other Prop Firms

As a potential customer I offer you the point of view - intended helpfully and very widely evidence in many forums! - that most of your potential customers do not quite see it this way, and will wish to steer away from a drawdown trailing open equity, even with free first month.

Also intended helpfully: you were replying to Tymbeline, above, not to Alex.

Also intended helpfully: I notice that you changed some of the spelling mistakes on your website, but it may help further to do a site-wide search and replace, to change “Tradeovate” to “Tradovate”, it is a word not recognised by spellcheck vocabulary databases.

Thanked by:
 bassa 
amsterdam

Experience: Master
Platform: NT
Broker: IB
Trading: stocks
Thanks Given: 57
Thanks Received: 37

Hi, I'm trying to buy a plan from your site.. but somehow the site is not functioning well... It's impossible to buy a plan.

Cheers bas

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,335
Thanks Received: 101,947

bassa View Post
Hi, I'm trying to buy a plan from your site.. but somehow the site is not functioning well... It's impossible to buy a plan.

Cheers bas

A screenshot of the error could be useful to help you

Join the free Markets Chat beta: Real-time Trading Insights

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
 bassa 
amsterdam

Big Mike View Post
A screenshot of the error could be useful to help you

Well, it is not an error I'm presented... But just a page which states I'm logged in... And that's it

So to be clear... This is the page after I selected the plan

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,335
Thanks Received: 101,947

bassa View Post
Well, it is not an error I'm presented... But just a page which states I'm logged in... And that's it Attachment 339892

So to be clear... This is the page after I selected the plan

I'm only guessing, but have you tried using your workstation instead of phone?

Join the free Markets Chat beta: Real-time Trading Insights

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
 bassa 
amsterdam

Big Mike View Post
I'm only guessing, but have you tried using your workstation instead of phone?

Thx....that was it indeed!!

bassa 
amsterdam

Really sorry here.... But I signed up with the nexusfi code... After I signed up, I went to the Dashboard... And I was confused bc again I saw the selection of plans... So thinking something went wrong.. I did the whole process again.... But now I am charged 209 USD on my cc....

Obviously that was not the idea... Now I have 2 accounts

The photo is what I see at dashboard, after I got the plan with the coupon... So this is very confusing... And this is why I thought the first time went wrong....Attachment 339893

EDIT: your support representative has already acted and settled things straight.... Excellent support

Last Updated on June 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts