NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





FOREX trading.


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one ThatManFromTexas with 3 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two bluemele with 3 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Eric j with 2 posts (5 thanks)
    4. looks_4 jtrade with 2 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Eric j with 2.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two jtrade with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 tickvix with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bluemele with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 10,992 views
    2. thumb_up 15 thanks given
    3. group 6 followers
    1. forum 22 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #21 (permalink)
 
Trankuility's Avatar
 Trankuility 
California
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: FxTrade/Ninjatrader
Broker: Oanda/MBT
Trading: Eur/Usd
Posts: 269 since Jan 2011
Thanks Given: 54
Thanks Received: 151

In my opinion, Oanda is the best MM for Forex. I use them. The ONLY thing I don't like about them is they don't have a range bar option. Other than that, they're great.


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #22 (permalink)
 Traderji 
Australia
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Multicharts
Trading: Spot Forex, Gold, Silver
Posts: 176 since Oct 2010
Thanks Given: 114
Thanks Received: 114

Anyone know which liquidity pool MB Trading connects to? I have opened a live account with them today but before I fund it I just want to be sure they have enough liquidity.

Also how are they for trading news like Non-Farm payrolls etc? I am coming over from Interactive Brokers and they never had any issues trading news so I am hoping I get the same experience from MB Trading.


Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)
 Traderji 
Australia
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Multicharts
Trading: Spot Forex, Gold, Silver
Posts: 176 since Oct 2010
Thanks Given: 114
Thanks Received: 114



Traderji View Post
Anyone know which liquidity pool MB Trading connects to? I have opened a live account with them today but before I fund it I just want to be sure they have enough liquidity.

Also how are they for trading news like Non-Farm payrolls etc? I am coming over from Interactive Brokers and they never had any issues trading news so I am hoping I get the same experience from MB Trading.


I used MB Trading whole of last week. Their volumes are very very low compared to Interactive Brokers. In peak hours (London Open till London Close) Interactive Brokers had about 20 - 30 times the trading volume on MB Trading. I was looking at EURUSD which is the most liquid pair.

Now I only placed a couple of limit orders which did get filled but I am not so sure that MBT would be able to handle big spikes like NFP etc.

For the moment I am going to stick with IB.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 8, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts