NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Larix - MTJ


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Larix with 140 posts (34 thanks)
    2. looks_two MiniP with 3 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 rintin2x with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 77,528 views
    2. thumb_up 35 thanks given
    3. group 6 followers
    1. forum 144 posts
    2. attach_file 92 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #31 (permalink)
Larix
Moscow/Russia
 
Posts: 154 since Jul 2015
Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 44

EURO, current siuation, my opinion


aggressive purchaes - from gray area, conservative - from my orders


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #32 (permalink)
Larix
Moscow/Russia
 
Posts: 154 since Jul 2015
Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 44

PESO


I've closed 1 trade and 1 left for tomorrow. I don't know exact goals now, but I hope I'll add more money later


Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)
Larix
Moscow/Russia
 
Posts: 154 since Jul 2015
Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 44



Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)
Larix
Moscow/Russia
 
Posts: 154 since Jul 2015
Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 44


EUR did what it did but I dont believe in this movement
when it makes such things on Asia without any news-> this is not a good
m.b. Im wrong but I prefer to wait

++++
GBP

same idea with GBP. I prefer take less losses


Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)
Larix
Moscow/Russia
 
Posts: 154 since Jul 2015
Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 44


Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)
Larix
Moscow/Russia
 
Posts: 154 since Jul 2015
Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 44

GBP/NZD


I thought to trade some cross and found this pair with possbily good movement


Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)
Larix
Moscow/Russia
 
Posts: 154 since Jul 2015
Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 44



doing something which I worry about:
from 26 of June till 28 we made 1645 points down, 29 of June we made 955 points up, iI mean in 1 day we made up near 2/3 of what we made in previous 3 days, for shorts it isnt good sign. so lets release some profit!)


Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)
Larix
Moscow/Russia
 
Posts: 154 since Jul 2015
Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 44

I've closed all my trades and still waiting for uptrend but have to show something


it was a pending order and how it's possible - I dont know, this is why I dont recommend to trade something exotic or better dont trade forex at all


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #39 (permalink)
 
MiniP's Avatar
 MiniP 
USA,USA
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Trading: ES,
Posts: 1,157 since May 2017
Thanks Given: 1,109
Thanks Received: 2,946


Larix View Post
I've closed all my trades and still waiting for uptrend but have to show something


it was a pending order and how it's possible - I dont know, this is why I dont recommend to trade something exotic or better dont trade forex at all

Did you add a picture on top of another picture or Is this two TFs on one chart

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app


"Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie"-Miyamoto Musashi
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #40 (permalink)
Larix
Moscow/Russia
 
Posts: 154 since Jul 2015
Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 44



MiniP View Post
Did you add a picture on top of another picture or Is this two TFs on one chart

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

its 2 TF: M15 & H4. I scaled to better show the problem
Sorry for delay in answer


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on November 14, 2024


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts