NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Naked Trader


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one DowDow with 96 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two Fi with 4 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 DavidHP with 2 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Dmonz with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 12,602 views
    2. thumb_up 9 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 102 posts
    2. attach_file 96 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #41 (permalink)
DowDow
New York
 
Posts: 100 since Sep 2024
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 7

Trade 13 stopped out breakeven

Stopped out breakeven -1 point on some slippage, will re-enter if I get some confirming price action


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #42 (permalink)
DowDow
New York
 
Posts: 100 since Sep 2024
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 7

Trade 14 Boredom Scalp + 8 points


End of day boredom scalp made 8 points but no rules followed or real entry just bored. Time to clock out for the day.


Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)
DowDow
New York
 
Posts: 100 since Sep 2024
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 7


Monday Trade Preformance Aug 11 2025


Today I would say its a mixed bag of results.

Positives:
1. I am comfortable trading the Dow mini contract.
2. Trades followed discipline until end of day blunder just taking a meaningless scalp.
3.Stuck to same market so gaining consistent data collection.

Improvements:
1. I have to be on guard for trader boredom, it creeps up and then I just take reckless trades for no reason.
2. Show up to work on-time, I didn't start my trading day until 1 pm eastern today which means I miss a lot of the great moves.
3. I am not sold that my break-even stops are actually helping long term. I will do a better job of just letting trades play out.


Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)
DowDow
New York
 
Posts: 100 since Sep 2024
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 7

Trade 15 long


Have a intraday bullflag looking to go test the highs of session


Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)
DowDow
New York
 
Posts: 100 since Sep 2024
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 7

Trade 15 out all+22 points


Held this trade for awhile so I closed it for +22 points not sure the bull flag still intact I just hit my personal time limit to hold the trade and I am trying to move away from breakeven stop so taking profits was the move.

Trade 15 closed


Reply With Quote
  #46 (permalink)
DowDow
New York
 
Posts: 100 since Sep 2024
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 7

Trade 16 Long


Long From 44544 will be last trade of the day with price in a bullflag I am just expecting a test to the highs but we shall see how the trade plays out


Reply With Quote
  #47 (permalink)
DowDow
New York
 
Posts: 100 since Sep 2024
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 7

Trade 16 out all +12 points


End of day looks like the MOC number was favorable caught a positive 12 points on that one but done for the day, a bit fatigues and even this trade was a boredom trade so I may have to look into trading a set time daily.

The bull flag is still intact for session so tomorrow should be a interesting trading day.


Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)
DowDow
New York
 
Posts: 100 since Sep 2024
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 7

End of Day Aug 12 25



Trader Preformance August 12


August 12 Recap

BIgTime Buy-side momentum and not a lot of opportunities to catch the momentum if you missed that initial push up of the 1st hour of the new york session

Positives:
1. No Fomo Trading if I missed I missed didn't create trades in my head.
2. Stayed with the same market and timeframe (the Nasdaq calls me ha-ha but numbers don't lie)
3. Green overall and did not overstay my welcome (no overtrading)

Improvements:
1. I must be in front of the screens for the first 90 minutes of New York Session
2. Start Identfying set-ups where I would add more size (high conviction trades)
3. Don't stray from the Dow YM contract


Reply With Quote
  #49 (permalink)
DowDow
New York
 
Posts: 100 since Sep 2024
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 7

Trade 17 long


Long 44862 Looking for a push up after a pullback in what is still a uptrend so far we shall see


Reply With Quote
  #50 (permalink)
DowDow
New York
 
Posts: 100 since Sep 2024
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 7


Trade 17 Closed +20 points


I Closed this trade +20 points I think it is slightly emotional exit however President trump speaks in 2 minutes so I will take the profit and wait to avoid a random tape bomb


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 16, 2025


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts