NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 168 posts (249 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 59 posts (256 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 58 posts (25 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 51 posts (169 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 3.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 285,336 views
    2. thumb_up 1,514 thanks given
    3. group 652 followers
    1. forum 644 posts
    2. attach_file 200 attachments

Search this Thread
 CamTrader96 
Vancouver, BC

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker: Ironbeam
Trading: Spoos
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Seconds
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 26

planetkill View Post
Vinny's a self proclaimed practicing Christian.

Pride is the root of greed.
Greed is the root of the love of money
According to the Bible, for the love of money is the root of all evil

Ultimately Vinny's pride is his undoing.

Vinny spent the last decade acting with legal impunity, leading him to believe his own BS and filing a lawsuit against the other guy. The other guy even filed motions to dismiss at the start but Vinny's pride blinded him.

I don't think anyone really cares about that lawsuit itself, only in the discovery from it into Vinny's business.

So you don't care, and think nobody else does, whether or not the counterclaim and allegations made in it are successful, thereby establishing the claims as fact?

Strange. Especially since you're of the opinion he's a scammer and full of BS, then this is the very mechanism to establish that and provide the basis for future actions.

Have you read the bits and pieces of the allegations posted in this thread purporting to come from a written statement Cowart made?

I'm very interested in whether or not these are established as fact. Especially now that they are public, I hope there's a speedy resolution and finding of fact, which is what a jury does. Why would you prefer this stay in the realm of speculation and hearsay, and assume others navigate their world this way?

I for one am definitely not interested in selectively supporting my own bias. Contrary to your assertion, I doubt I'm the only one.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Brendt Skorupinsky
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
Historical data for Kospi and Nikkei Index
NinjaTrader
What You Know vs How much you know about it
Traders Hideout
Volumetric charts
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
78 thanks
What is Markets Chat (markets.chat) real-time trading ro …
54 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
40 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
27 thanks
1 Minute Man
22 thanks
 planetkill 
New York City + NY/United States

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks Received: 349

CamTrader96 View Post
So you don't care, and thing nobody else does, whether or not the counterclaim and allegations made in it are successful, thereby establishing the claims as fact?

Strange. Especially since you're of the opinion he's a scammer and full of BS, then this is the very mechanism to establish that and provide the basis for future actions.

Have you read the bits and pieces of the allegations posted in this thread purporting to come from a written statement Cowart made?

I'm very interested in whether or not these are established as fact. Especially now that they are public, I hope there's a speedy resolution and finding of fact, which is what a jury does. Why would you prefer this stay in the realm of speculation and hearsay, and assume others navigate their world this way?

I for one am definitely not interested in selectively supporting my own bias. Contrary to your assertion, I doubt I'm the only one.

The lawsuit is just Vinny suing the guy because Vinny claims the guy was trying to steal his business model and the guy wrote to NinjaTrader ecosystem causing Vinny to be kicked out of the vendor program.

My personal opinion is Vinny is probably right about what the guy did, but it's at the personal cost to him of having his real trading accounts to exposed publicly, which may or may not be his undoing.

The reason it may actually not be his undoing is because there's a new trader born every minute, and within 1 year everyone will forget and there will be enough newbies that Vinny will be able to continue his business as usual.

For example, look at financial youtubers like Riley Coleman. ImanTrading did a good video on it, but basically Riley was exposed, then laid low for a few months, and now is back selling his same BS courses again because there's a new trader born every minute and endless supply of beginners seeking out gurus on youtube, just like Vinny.

dnebadze 
cincinnati, OH

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 1

SpeculatorSeth View Post
There's been a lot of mentions about specific indicators and where they may have originated from. Could you perhaps start a more complete and formal list?

Hi, can you give me some direction what is DCM or you said you made it better would you share yours? thank you

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 104
Thanks Received: 309

The numbers tell the story.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 GlobalTrader 
Nelson New Zealand

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja,
Broker: IB, CMC
Trading: Futures, ASX shares, US sahres
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 66
Thanks Received: 105

Seems to be a few Kiwi's on this thread. What am I missing?

Thanked by:
 GlobalTrader 
Nelson New Zealand

Analytic View Post

It's surprising how many characters like him are out there, unbeknownst to us until they pop up on Nexus. The internet is a minefield of such individuals. Buyer beware. Remember, nothing is for free. Put in the hard work and you will reap the rewards.

Steven Dux and Tim Grittani are real stock traders. Their results are certified and backed by broker statements and reviews. Can you replicate their methods?

I suggest reading Nicolas Darvis's How I Made 2 Million in the Stock Market. It's an oldie but a goodie.

Also, I read again yesterday about the demolition I did on Sean Kozok from Goldenzone Trading on this website. I can't believe I put so much time into it. And it was all for a close friend who got ripped off by Kozok 8K. He received 50% back, which is better than nothing,.

Thanked by:

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 104
Thanks Received: 309

GlobalTrader View Post
It's surprising how many characters like him are out there, unbeknownst to us until they pop up on Nexus. The internet is a minefield of such individuals. Buyer beware. Remember, nothing is for free. Put in the hard work and you will reap the rewards.

Steven Dux and Tim Grittani are real stock traders. Their results are certified and backed by broker statements and reviews. Can you replicate their methods?

I suggest reading Nicolas Darvis's How I Made 2 Million in the Stock Market. It's an oldie but a goodie.

Also, I read again yesterday about the demolition I did on Sean Kozok from Goldenzone Trading on this website. I can't believe I put so much time into it. And it was all for a close friend who got ripped off by Kozok 8K. He received 50% back, which is better than nothing,.

I have a friend who said he got a 50% refund from his credit card company after Vinny banned him from the Algobox         room.

Vinny still got to keep $2500 of my friend's money. Paying $2500 for a trading system with a long term negative expectancy is still a terrible deal.

The numbers tell the story.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 CamTrader96 
Vancouver, BC

Platform: Ninja
Broker: Ironbeam
Trading: Spoos
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Seconds
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 26

GlobalTrader View Post

PT Barnum's maxim notwithstanding, good ol' Gordon Gekko's will see and raise it to say a fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place.

From the 10,000 foot view, generally, you live awhile and it's not surprising so many people are on the grift, human nature being what it is. What astounds me is how this is enabled by a collective goldfish memory. It allows hucksters to ply their dirty business much longer than necessary.

It's also surprising in this day and age, blinders like hubris, narcissism, and fantasy about their own intelligence can still seduce bad-actors into thinking they can get away with it in the long run.

Maybe back in the day where you could move across the country, or out of country when the heat was finally on. Nowadays, there's simply nowhere to run. You can't live on cash in N. America, and there are records of literally everything. When it come to enforcing and the prosecution of laws and regulations around misrepresentation, ripping people off in business dealings, or going a step further into white collar crime, there is nothing in the private domain any more. No refuge. Everyone has a platform or access to someone who does, and you can't destroy evidence if the powers that be really want to prosecute, because you can't burn, bury or shred the "cloud".

Thanked by:
 GlobalTrader 
Nelson New Zealand

Analytic View Post
I have a friend who said he got a 50% refund from his credit card company after Vinny banned him from the Algobox         room.

Vinny still got to keep $2500 of my friend's money. Paying $2500 for a trading system with a long term negative expectancy is still a terrible deal.

Vinny needs a good hiding. Old fashion justice.

Granddaddy 
Johnson City, TN

Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Ninja
Trading: Day Trading: ES-NQ-CL-NG
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 16

I hope this helps and adds to the discussion.

New traders should learn fundamental lessons, before they start, including ALWAYS use hard stops and then take those losses if you're wrong and get ready for the next signal(s).

This example is a good one. A trader may be able to average into losers and eventually come out of it many times . . . until that one time the market won't come back and you blow-out the account!

Did this guy really trade "without a stop?" Did he also try to catch a falling knife without a stop???

That's all the red flags anyone would need to see, IMO.

However, since this guy's past trades have, apparently, been erased from his channels . . . I found one by someone else that's instructive and consistent with the other information we are discussing.

It was apparently erased the day it happened.

PS -- I grabbed this video too (in case it "disappears").

Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 24, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Sitemap - Downloads - Top
no new posts