NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 168 posts (249 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 59 posts (256 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 58 posts (25 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 51 posts (169 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 3.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 284,556 views
    2. thumb_up 1,514 thanks given
    3. group 652 followers
    1. forum 644 posts
    2. attach_file 200 attachments

Search this Thread

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 104
Thanks Received: 309

dnebadze View Post
I do not think it is his system making hi this amount of profit, he reads market differently. looks like it works for him, and I did spoke one of the who. purchased algo box and loves it. I had 2 weeks trial and liked but still debating to buy or not

I have no doubt at all that you will "buy" Algobox. In 6 weeks you will be telling us how many thousands you "made" with it. This is becoming very transparent. I think we understand what you are doing here.
If you want to market Algobox at least show a valid trading track record.

The numbers tell the story.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Historical data for Kospi and Nikkei Index
NinjaTrader
MC Advanced Simulated Trading.
MultiCharts
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
is there a better Trade Performance tool for NinjaTrader?
NinjaTrader
How to plot a custom icon for crossover
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
78 thanks
What is Markets Chat (markets.chat) real-time trading ro …
54 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
39 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
23 thanks
1 Minute Man
22 thanks
 dnebadze 
cincinnati, OH

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 1

Analytic View Post
There is a rumor going around that Vinny is using a fake account name and pretending to be a non-english speaker by using broken english with a lot of mistakes in spelling and grammar. The point is to hide the fact that he is Vinny and that he is marketing Algobox in this forum in stealth mode. Crazy rumor huh?

You got one thing correct, I am not a native speaker and I might misspell something but that is not the point, If you are implying that I am vinny You must joking, i am just trying to find out about algo box, buy or not, that is how people spread the lies around. by the way he banned me from         2 days ago bc I did not purchase algo box after 2 weeks trail, I can send you a screenshot if that ll satisfy you.

dnebadze 
cincinnati, OH

Analytic View Post
I have no doubt at all that you will "buy" Algobox. In 6 weeks you will be telling us how many thousands you "made" with it. This is becoming very transparent. I think we understand what you are doing here.
If you want to market Algobox at least show a valid trading track record.

wow you people have some issues, why would i do that. what I have to do with that,

goodoboy
Houston

Thanks Given: 362
Thanks Received: 252

planetkill View Post
How do you know the daily videos are live accounts? The only proof was his broker statements with losses.

Future Analytica was caught "live streaming" Sim trading when he right clicked too close to the account dropdown and it showed he had an overlay. But in Ninjatrader you can also use NinjaScript to simply change the Sim account to any text too, so "live streaming" is just another tool scammers use.

Hello planetkill;

Thank you for update on Future Analytica. I knew something was funny about this guy on YouTube.

Can you please explain a bit how Future Analytica is using the SIM to present false information?

What does the picture show you attached?

Dmonz
Málaga

Thanks Given: 54
Thanks Received: 68

dnebadze View Post
I do not think it is his system making hi this amount of profit, he reads market differently. looks like it works for him, and I did spoke one of the who. purchased algo box and loves it. I had 2 weeks trial and liked but still debating to buy or not

Looks absolutely not like it works for him. Have you not read this thread? Have you not seen his account statements? Did you not see the blowup video?

And if you think that it is not his system that is making him these "profits", why would you think about buying it?

Let's pretend you're being honest with your whole mission to defend his method.

You said you tried his software for two weeks. What are your stats? How many trades? What's the EV?

Dmonz
Málaga

Thanks Given: 54
Thanks Received: 68

goodoboy View Post
Hello planetkill;

Thank you for update on Future Analytica. I knew something was funny about this guy on YouTube.

Can you please explain a bit how Future Analytica is using the SIM to present false information?

What does the picture show you attached?

Here is some more information about it:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,352
Thanks Received: 101,984

dnebadze View Post
wow you people have some issues, why would i do that. what I have to do with that,

Because history repeats itself. Vendors have a habit of doing exactly that.

Please read the thread before posting, you will realize Vinny is not worth your time.

Join the free Markets Chat beta: Real-time Trading Insights

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 dnebadze 
cincinnati, OH

Dmonz View Post
Looks absolutely not like it works for him. Have you not read this thread? Have you not seen his account statements? Did you not see the blowup video?

And if you think that it is not his system that is making him these "profits", why would you think about buying it?

You said you tried his software for two weeks. What are your stats? How many trades? What's the EV?

what I mean is, he trades his program but not he read marker not only follows the indicators blindly, what was my stats does not matter, it was 2 weeks and thats it. ( and why do I need to defend him, I am posted my opinion and I did not say anything positive)

dnebadze 
cincinnati, OH

Big Mike View Post
Because history repeats itself. Vendors have a habit of doing exactly that.

Please read the thread before posting, you will realize Vinny is not worth your time.

worth or not let people decide, I signed up here to download harmonic indicator ,and it is first time I ever posted a comment.

dnebadze 
cincinnati, OH

Dmonz View Post

By the way i did watch the video when he lost 40 k, than 15 k, and 10k , but I also watched the video when he made 116k, than 26, and 50k this week, now is the question, which one to believe? that is why I was looking. the comments to see what people thinks

Last Updated on June 24, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Sitemap - Downloads - Top
no new posts