NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





testing the shout feature


Discussion in Tech Support

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one forrestang with 7 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two Lornz with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 BCNTrader with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Silvester17 with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    1. trending_up 5,775 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 12 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
forrestang's Avatar
 forrestang 
Chicago IL
Legendary Urban Samurai
 
Experience: None
Platform: Ninja, MT4, Matlab
Broker: CQG, AMP, MB, DTN
Trading: E/U, G/U
Posts: 1,345 since Jun 2010
Thanks Given: 357
Thanks Received: 1,059

@forrestang


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
forrestang's Avatar
 forrestang 
Chicago IL
Legendary Urban Samurai
 
Experience: None
Platform: Ninja, MT4, Matlab
Broker: CQG, AMP, MB, DTN
Trading: E/U, G/U
Posts: 1,345 since Jun 2010
Thanks Given: 357
Thanks Received: 1,059

@ BigMike


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
forrestang's Avatar
 forrestang 
Chicago IL
Legendary Urban Samurai
 
Experience: None
Platform: Ninja, MT4, Matlab
Broker: CQG, AMP, MB, DTN
Trading: E/U, G/U
Posts: 1,345 since Jun 2010
Thanks Given: 357
Thanks Received: 1,059



forrestang View Post
@ BigMike

@BigMike


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
forrestang's Avatar
 forrestang 
Chicago IL
Legendary Urban Samurai
 
Experience: None
Platform: Ninja, MT4, Matlab
Broker: CQG, AMP, MB, DTN
Trading: E/U, G/U
Posts: 1,345 since Jun 2010
Thanks Given: 357
Thanks Received: 1,059


forrestang View Post
@BigMike

@Big Mike


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
Lornz's Avatar
 Lornz 
Oslo, Norway
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: CQG, Excel
Trading: CL
Posts: 1,193 since Apr 2010


forrestang View Post

Third time's the charm....


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
 
forrestang's Avatar
 forrestang 
Chicago IL
Legendary Urban Samurai
 
Experience: None
Platform: Ninja, MT4, Matlab
Broker: CQG, AMP, MB, DTN
Trading: E/U, G/U
Posts: 1,345 since Jun 2010
Thanks Given: 357
Thanks Received: 1,059


Lornz View Post
Third time's the charm....

I was beginning to feel like I wouldn't figure it out.

I would hit the preview button, and no change. But I see it doesn't show up there.


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)
 
Lornz's Avatar
 Lornz 
Oslo, Norway
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: CQG, Excel
Trading: CL
Posts: 1,193 since Apr 2010


forrestang View Post
I was beginning to feel like I wouldn't figure it out.

I would hit the preview button, and no change. But I see it doesn't show up there.

Haha, I had the same problem a while back....


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)
 
forrestang's Avatar
 forrestang 
Chicago IL
Legendary Urban Samurai
 
Experience: None
Platform: Ninja, MT4, Matlab
Broker: CQG, AMP, MB, DTN
Trading: E/U, G/U
Posts: 1,345 since Jun 2010
Thanks Given: 357
Thanks Received: 1,059

Ugh..... this shout feature is turning out to be the bane of my existance!

I just made this post here:


And tried to use the shout feature...... I'm sure I typed the name correctly, what the heck?


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)
 
BCNTrader's Avatar
 BCNTrader 
Barcelona, Spain
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader 7
Broker: Interactive Brokers/Kinetick
Trading: US stocks, EUR/USD
Posts: 119 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 138
Thanks Received: 108


forrestang View Post
Ugh..... this shout feature is turning out to be the bane of my existance!

I just made this post here:


And tried to use the shout feature...... I'm sure I typed the name correctly, what the heck?

Uhm... Using copy/paste....
@trendisyourfriend @forrestang @BCNTrader


Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)
 
BCNTrader's Avatar
 BCNTrader 
Barcelona, Spain
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader 7
Broker: Interactive Brokers/Kinetick
Trading: US stocks, EUR/USD
Posts: 119 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 138
Thanks Received: 108



BCNTrader View Post
Uhm... Using copy/paste....
@trendisyourfriend @ forrestang @ BCNTrader

It would be nice to see if you did it correctly in the "preview". But I don't understand why @trendisyourfriend is not correct, I used copy/paste, will try something....
Sorry "Trend is your friend"
@trendisyourfriend test
test @trendisyourfriend test
test @trendisyourfriend



Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 16, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts