NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Going against the crowd... (interesting video)


Discussion in Psychology and Money Management

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,240 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
Lornz's Avatar
 Lornz 
Oslo, Norway
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: CQG, Excel
Trading: CL
Posts: 1,193 since Apr 2010

I saw this today, haven't seen it posted before. I think it's worth watching...

Michael Burry Profiled: Bloomberg Risk Takers - Video - Bloomberg

Although not really related to trading, I also found the episode on Elon Musk to be quite fascinating. I've been wanting to buy a Tesla for years, it would be satisfying to drive in the taxi lanes...

https://www.bloomberg.com/video/73460184/

I haven't seen the others yet...


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
lsubeano's Avatar
 lsubeano 
hollywood
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: thinkorswim
Broker: TD
Trading: futures
Posts: 213 since Jun 2010
Thanks Given: 65
Thanks Received: 165


that is a good vid.
there was a good article on him in vanity fair last year I believe....you can still find some of his forum postings if you google for it.


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on August 22, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts