NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Bad news for That man from Texas


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 2 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two kbit with 2 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Lornz with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 JohnnyAustin with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 3,294 views
    2. thumb_up 14 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 6 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
kbit's Avatar
 kbit 
Aurora, Il USA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Posts: 5,854 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 3,296
Thanks Received: 3,350

Strip Club ‘Pole Tax’ is Constitutional, Texas Supreme Court Rules | TheBlaze.com


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592

I haven't heard from TMFT in a while. I sent him one or two private messages checking in with him, asking if all was well - given his health problems - but never heard back.

I hope he is ok and is just taking a break from trading.


Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
kbit's Avatar
 kbit 
Aurora, Il USA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Posts: 5,854 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 3,296
Thanks Received: 3,350



Big Mike View Post
I haven't heard from TMFT in a while. I sent him one or two private messages checking in with him, asking if all was well - given his health problems - but never heard back.

I hope he is ok and is just taking a break from trading.


Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yeah , I've been wondering myself...he hasn't posted in at least a month or so. I knew he had some heart problems. I guess I was hoping to get his attention.
I hope he is ok too.


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
lolu's Avatar
 lolu 
Lagos, Nigeria
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, SierraChart
Trading: Euro Currency & Oil
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Hours
Posts: 2,556 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 1,050
Thanks Received: 1,682

Never knew about his health challenges. I've PMed him 3 times without any response. His Mercy be on him ... Amen !!!

Lolu


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
JohnnyAustin's Avatar
 JohnnyAustin 
Austin, TX
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Amp and Zenfire
Trading: TF
Posts: 361 since Dec 2010
Thanks Given: 119
Thanks Received: 437

I hope this in some way benefits my dancer friends....


Many thanks to the site and all the contributors. Great source of info.
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
 
Lornz's Avatar
 Lornz 
Oslo, Norway
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: CQG, Excel
Trading: CL
Posts: 1,193 since Apr 2010


Big Mike View Post
I haven't heard from TMFT in a while. I sent him one or two private messages checking in with him, asking if all was well - given his health problems - but never heard back.

I hope he is ok and is just taking a break from trading.


Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Have you heard from him yet?

His wit is missed...


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592


Lornz View Post
Have you heard from him yet?

His wit is missed...

Nope..

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on August 31, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts