NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

The Beast Slayer, Lance's NQ Trading Journal

Discussion in Commodities

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one lancelottrader with 843 posts (4,515 thanks)
    2. looks_two redbarntrades with 59 posts (147 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Rrrracer with 28 posts (117 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Okina with 23 posts (41 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one lancelottrader with 5.4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Rrrracer with 4.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 4.1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 redbarntrades with 2.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 459,365 views
    2. thumb_up 6,047 thanks given
    3. group 648 followers
    1. forum 1,639 posts
    2. attach_file 251 attachments

Search this Thread

The Beast Slayer, Lance's NQ Trading Journal

Sandpaddict 
Vancouver, Canada
Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader, MT4
Broker: IB, Global Prime
Trading: Futures CFDs
Thanks Given: 975
Thanks Received: 637

Super frustrating. I cannot open. Been trying for over an hour. New link doesn't work either. Moving on.

Shitty. I was looking forward. Oh well

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart

Sandpaddict 
Vancouver, Canada
Market Wizard

Super frustrating. I cannot open. Been trying for over an hour. New link doesn't work either. Moving on.

Shitty. I was looking forward. Oh well

JJFinancial 
Temecula CA USA

Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: AMP Futures/CQG
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 63
Thanks Received: 36

Yes...same for me. Even hard to log into the Futures IO site! Sooooo....we can send people to the moon and spacecraft to Mars....but can't do a Webinar. something's not right!

Thanks for the effort, Lance. Maybe try another day. Not sure if ANYONE got to see it.

Sandpaddict 
Vancouver, Canada
Market Wizard

JJFinancial View Post
Yes...same for me. Even hard to log into the Futures IO site! Sooooo....we can send people to the moon and spacecraft to Mars....but can't do a Webinar. something's not right!

Thanks for the effort, Lance. Maybe try another day. Not sure if ANYONE got to see it.

Yes. Me too. FIOs having so many problems. And the quality seems to be going to shit. I find myself moving away from it. I actually want off FIO anyway. It's not doing me ANY good. Nobody seem to be profitable on here anyway so crabs in the bucket.

If they are profitable they just tell you to your an idiot anyway and usually dont give any actional advice. They just tell you your an idiot and gonna loose all your money. But can't believe most people anyway.

Very few to actually help here. Lancelottrader is one but I could just watch his youtube anyway.

Shitty though I was looking forward to that.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Thanked by:
 lancelottrader 
west palm beach florida usa
Market Wizard

Platform: ninja trader
Broker: Optimus Futures/ Rithmic
Thanks Given: 1,113
Thanks Received: 5,386

Sandpaddict View Post
Yes. Me too. FIOs having so many problems. And the quality seems to be going to shit. I find myself moving away from it. I actually want off FIO anyway. It's not doing me ANY good. Nobody seem to be profitable on here anyway so crabs in the bucket.

If they are profitable they just tell you to your an idiot anyway and usually dont give any actional advice. They just tell you your an idiot and gonna loose all your money. But can't believe most people anyway.

Very few to actually help here. Lancelottrader is one but I could just watch his youtube anyway.

I'm very sorry. For some reason my Stranahan Trading Channel wouldn't work. Something went wrong with the stream key. The people that were on the chat I sent them a link and streamed from my other channel. It worked for them but for some reason the link didn't work when I posted it on this site. About 40 people got to watch. I'm very sorry.

Failure is not an option
Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 lancelottrader 
Market Wizard

Again, I want to apologize. I had tested the software and everything had worked for the last several days. Apparently my stream key for the software was from my other channel and I had no idea it wouldn't work on the Stranahan Trading Channel since I thought it was one stream key for all of youtube. Sorry if this technical jargon doesn't make sense. There was a chat on there that I was able to put a link onto my other channel and it worked fine over there. I copied the link and put it on here and it didn't work. I'm really sorry. I will do another one and I promise it will be up and running perfectly.
For those who did get to see it, thanks for watching.

Lance

Failure is not an option
redbarntrades
Kalispell=Mt./USA

Thanks Given: 354
Thanks Received: 426

lancelottrader View Post
I'm very sorry. For some reason my Stranahan Trading Channel wouldn't work. Something went wrong with the stream key. The people that were on the chat I sent them a link and streamed from my other channel. It worked for them but for some reason the link didn't work when I posted it on this site. About 40 people got to watch. I'm very sorry.

Thanks Lance for taking the time to bring the livestream. It's a big deal to do the stream, read comments and keep one's concentration on trading.

I hope you didn't mind me posting my results as the morning was progressing. I have been using just the 1 minute chart with 8ema, 5 min 20ema overlayed with a 1 minute 200 sma. Keeps me focused on direction and looing for rubberband trades. I missed the the huge move up too. Only got part of it. Those moves seem to come out of nowhere. I keep telling myself to not be surprised when the unexpected happens.

You have been a good part of my own journey with trading the NQ and I appreciate your contributions.

Like my 92 year old mother would say, "Don't take it too seriously".

Vern

lancelottrader 
Market Wizard

When I finished the livestream I was down on the day about $250 or so, but a bit later took a few winning scalps and ended up ok.
6 3 end of day

Failure is not an option
redbarntrades
Kalispell=Mt./USA

Thanks Given: 354
Thanks Received: 426

Sandpaddict View Post

Greetings!

Hey before you go off of FIO, consider this (and I am not referring to anyone):

My experience in horsemanship grew exponentially in watching other riders make mistakes. Watching what I believed was wrong. There is a lot to learn from other peoples mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that there are many who could learn from my stupid mistakes, that's for sure. On the opposite side of the unprofitable are the profitable.

Lance is to be commended for opening himself up to the trading community.

Enjoy the journey!

Sandpaddict 
Vancouver, Canada
Market Wizard

lancelottrader View Post

Please don't apologize. You did nothing wrong. FIOs very glitchy. It would not let me click the link as it wanted to redirect me.

I was over excited too. Lol. I just love the live stuff.

You have enough on your plate and you dont need to worry about others connection problems. Another time 🙏.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 11, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts