Dark Theme
Light Theme
Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to
register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community.
It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Updated December 1, 2011
Top Posters
looks_one
Big Mike
with 4 posts (6 thanks)
looks_two
kbit
with 2 posts (0 thanks)
looks_3
forrestang
with 2 posts (1 thanks)
looks_4
wldman
with 1 posts (0 thanks)
trending_up
2,727 views
thumb_up
7 thanks given
group
0 followers
forum
9 posts
attach_file
3 attachments
December 1st, 2011, 05:11 PM
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592
NSFW language... but funny.
Mike
Can you help answer these questions from other members on NexusFi?
Best Threads (Most Thanked) in the last 7 days on NexusFi
December 1st, 2011, 05:38 PM
Aurora, Il USA
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Posts: 5,854 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 3,296
Thanks Received: 3,350
Hey mike...get caught up on reading your PMs and not spending time on youtube surfing....
(Am I gonna get banned for that ?)
December 1st, 2011, 05:40 PM
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592
kbit
Hey mike...get caught up on reading your PMs and not spending time on youtube surfing....
(Am I gonna get banned for that ?)
LOL, I have to do everything a little at a time or I will die. I replied to over 30 private messages before I posted the video
Mike
December 1st, 2011, 06:27 PM
Chicago IL
Legendary Urban Samurai
Experience: None
Platform: Ninja, MT4, Matlab
Broker: CQG, AMP, MB, DTN
Trading: E/U, G/U
Posts: 1,345 since Jun 2010
Thanks Given: 357
Thanks Received: 1,059
Here are some of my variations of pancakes.
Some Plain French Toast:
Made these in a black iron Skillet to get some char marks on it:
Here are some home made blueberry pancakes(with real blueberries inside), on a nonstick pan to get that flatter even cook on the outside. Topped with a home made strawberry syrup with real strawberries and goat cheese:
December 1st, 2011, 06:30 PM
Chicago Illinois USA
Market Wizard
Experience: Advanced
Broker: IB, ToS
Trading: /ES, US Equities/Options
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Hours
Posts: 3,585 since Aug 2011
Thanks Given: 2,095
Thanks Received: 9,704
you cooked all that stuff forrest? Can I bowwow the black iron skillet to crack NT support in the head?
December 1st, 2011, 06:32 PM
Aurora, Il USA
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Posts: 5,854 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 3,296
Thanks Received: 3,350
forrestang
Here are some of my variations of pancakes.
Some Plain French Toast:
Made these in a black iron Skillet to get some char marks on it:
Here are some home made blueberry pancakes(with real blueberries inside), on a nonstick pan to get that flatter even cook on the outside. Topped with a home made strawberry syrup with real strawberries and goat cheese:
Are these really yours...?
if so what made you think to take a picture of your pancakes ?...
December 1st, 2011, 06:53 PM
Chicago IL
Legendary Urban Samurai
Experience: None
Platform: Ninja, MT4, Matlab
Broker: CQG, AMP, MB, DTN
Trading: E/U, G/U
Posts: 1,345 since Jun 2010
Thanks Given: 357
Thanks Received: 1,059
kbit
Are these really yours...?
if so what made you think to take a picture of your pancakes ?...
Well the answer is probably as obvious as you think it is...... I am proud of them
December 1st, 2011, 07:26 PM
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592
December 1st, 2011, 08:45 PM
Miami FL USA
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ensign 10, NT7 DOM
Broker: IB, IQ
Trading: Currency Futures
Posts: 802 since May 2011
Thanks Given: 811
Thanks Received: 2,101
Thanks Big Mike
Until I joined Big Mike's Trading Forum my web browsing experiences were limited to meaningful and informative Google searches. With your selfless acts of sharing videos like these, I'm enjoying a much deeper and more fulfilling internet experience. I thought the Adolf Hitler AMD Bulldozer video would stand as the pinnacle of BM humor, but now I'm forced to re-access the situation.
December 1st, 2011, 09:56 PM
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592
Last Updated on December 1, 2011