NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

UNidentified........

Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Gabriyele with 447 posts (722 thanks)
    2. looks_two Cloudy with 193 posts (213 thanks)
    3. looks_3 zt379 with 115 posts (275 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Victory Trader with 111 posts (175 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one zt379 with 2.4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kbit with 2.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Gabriyele with 1.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Cloudy with 1.1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 170,088 views
    2. thumb_up 2,166 thanks given
    3. group 29 followers
    1. forum 1,292 posts
    2. attach_file 125 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

UNidentified........

Rachel 
San Diego

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Private
Broker: private
Trading: CL future
Thanks Given: 935
Thanks Received: 1,955

Food Democracy Now | Stop the Monsanto Protection Act!

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities

Tiberius 
Coos County New Hampshire

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 2,984
Thanks Received: 3,406

Americans need to say NO!! Remember to always be polite...............

Am I Free to Go? - YouTube

4:30 Video

Thanked by:
 GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: None
Platform: nobody interested
Broker: none
Trading: forget about it
Thanks Given: 6,196
Thanks Received: 15,621

Victory Trader View Post
... in Routine Surgeries, Killing Patients

...triggered a years-long inquiry and trial of Synthes, a multinational medical device manufacturer, uncovering multiple cases of what amounted to human experiments that left five unwitting patients dead.

That Joan Bryant died of cardiovascular collapse on his operating table after he injected Norian XR into her back—after his failed experiment with the pig—had no effect on his opinion.

Activist Post: True Horror: Doctors Paid to Inject Experimental ‘Bone Cement’ in Routine Surgeries, Killing Patients

Dear @Victory Trader

Please stay with the facts!
There is a big US company called Johnson & Johnson who bought Swiss Synthes Holding for
a nifty 19.7 billion US$.. - which had been approved this year on June 13th.
If any problems arised from a product of Synthes in the US market - such a deal would never had happen.
Read the full details here:
Johnson & Johnson Announces Completion of Synthes Acquisition

GFIs1

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
 zt379 
UK London
Legendary Market Wizard

Platform: NT
Thanks Given: 1,592
Thanks Received: 2,007

2012 & the Fractal Brain Theory

"In this presentation, public speaker Wai H. Tsang reveals fully what several 2012 commentators have partially predicted, the coming of a world changing revelation to do with the Brain, Artificial Intelligence and Consciousness.

The emergence of a unifying and definitive Fractal Theory of Brain and Mind.
A huge and mysterious gap in human understanding will finally be filled.

What some scientists, philosophers and technologists have supposed may be
50 to 100 years away in the future, is here today in London 2012.

He will explain that the brain is a fractal computing architecture and reveal an elegant way of understanding the brain's structure and operation, showing the same basic fundamental structure and process, being repeated at all scales and all places in the brain.

Something that leading brain researchers and artificial intelligence experts have only so far been able to hint at, will be demonstrated clearly in this cutting edge talk. While discussing the latest and most up to date ideas in neuroscience today,
Wai will show that behind the mind numbing myriad complexity of the brain lies a stunningly beautiful and elegant simplicity.

Furthermore the Fractal Brain Theory also holds the key to explaining the nature of Consciousness.
Wai will show that the reason why contemporary philosophers and neuroscientists haven't been able to find the answer is because they are asking the wrong question by assuming that consciousness reduces to the physical brain.

He will explain how the physical brain and the entire illusory physical universe reduces ultimately to One consciousness that may be called God. Thus revealing explicitly and in some detail the biggest secret and ultimate truth behind World history; i.e. that the mystery of Consciousness and the mystery of God are really one and same.

And so the God in the Gaps, that science hasn't yet explained, i.e. Brain, Mind & Consciousness; was where the True God of Esoteric Religion, was waiting to be discovered and revealed all along. i.e. The Christ within, Krishna within, Buddha within, Allah closer to you than your Jugular Vein etc.

This talk will be extremely relevant and utterly compelling for anyone interested in Psychology, Neuroscience, Artificial Intelligence, Philosophy, and also Cosmology and Esoteric Religion i.e. Tantra, Mystical Yoga, Kabbalah, Sufism, Gnosticism, Vajrayana Buddhism and Taoism."

Way to go Wai

Thanked by:

Tiberius 

started laughing with this one.

long live the left/right paradigm .....................

Gabriyele 
LA/CAlifornia REpublic

Experience: None
Platform: NT7
Trading: Chello

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread

Tiberius 

30 min vid

Greg Palast: Get Ready for Massive Voter Fraud Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Victory Trader 
LA, California, USA

Trading: CL,ES mainly

GFIs1 View Post
Dear @Victory Trader

Please stay with the facts!
There is a big US company called Johnson & Johnson who bought Swiss Synthes Holding for
a nifty 19.7 billion US$.. - which had been approved this year on June 13th.
If any problems arised from a product of Synthes in the US market - such a deal would never had happen.
Read the full details here:
Johnson & Johnson Announces Completion of Synthes Acquisition

GFIs1

It is not that I am not staying with the facts - We all post things that we may not know the whole the story at times etc. and posts articles to get others feed back etc... I thank you for the update post on this issue - VT

Victory Trader 
LA, California, USA

Yesterday RT broadcast live the third party presidential debate from Chicago, IL. Candidates from the Constitution party, the Green Party, the Justice Party and the Libertarian Party are faced off with one another since they were excluded from the major debates reserved for the Democrat and Republican nominees. Rocky Anderson of the Justice Party joins RT's Kristine Frazao to share his thoughts on last night's debate.

======================

I really like this Rocky Anderson guy!!!!

======================

RT Destroys Corporate Media Blackout, Airs Full 3rd Party Debates

In response to the blackout from both the corporate media and the American political elite, RT hosted a third-party presidential debate.

The oligarchy continues to use every device in their arsenal to maintain the power structure of the two-party duopoly depicted in the false paradigm of reality projected into the psyche of the masses.

Their arsenal includes a parroting corporate media that is controlled through conflicts of interest with governments and corporations as well as censorship of both the executive and self-imposed type to prevent being labeled as a fringe thinker with opinions outside of the elites scripted mainstream narrative.

Thanks to the wonderful age of the internet viewership of the corporate media continues to plummet at astronomical rates as people finally begin realizing through media outlets such as blogs and social networks that many more people are aware of the corruption and are just outright fed up.

https://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/10/24/rt-breaks-twoparty-media-censorship-airs-full-party-debate-195401/

Victory Trader 
LA, California, USA

“What If America” A Wake Up Call

A Jedi 0f Truth Film.

“What If We All Woke Up and Stood Together…..”

Closed Thread

Last Updated on June 26, 2017

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts