NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one GFIs1 with 4,755 posts (11,958 thanks)
    2. looks_two Symple with 89 posts (153 thanks)
    3. looks_3 ratfink with 83 posts (146 thanks)
    4. looks_4 CPRICE76 with 74 posts (30 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one GFIs1 with 2.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two choke35 with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 ratfink with 1.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Symple with 1.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 1,131,461 views
    2. thumb_up 13,694 thanks given
    3. group 261 followers
    1. forum 6,139 posts
    2. attach_file 433 attachments

Search this Thread

GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal

GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: None
Platform: nobody interested
Broker: none
Trading: forget about it
Thanks Given: 6,196
Thanks Received: 15,617

Trading and fio Journal

Writing about the insufficient covering of my journal - I need to give some insight behind:
a) the troubles of the war in Ukraine (already mentioned) which interfere with some larger projects I have in Ukraine that are stalled right now.
b) The restart (after 2.5 years of COVID pause) of my expo's on the larger ships in Switzerland that now take my full concentration with 15h days - but much great response...

Will get back on track when things are settling a bit.

Sorry dear followers for the delay's in this journal.

GFIs1

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
use extra computer for optimisation
NinjaTrader
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities

Symple
Zuerich / Switzerland

Thanks Given: 1,336
Thanks Received: 2,329

@GFIs1

Hope everything is fine on your side. As you do not post in this thread at the moment, I allow my self to give some information regarding Germany and what may will have an impact on the "DAX".

It will be interesting to see what coming week may will happen in the DAX and in Germany after all we know at the moment about the current situation about "Energies" and all the rest

German consumers to be hit by further price hikes in supermarkets

German retailers have warned of yet another series of price rises in supermarkets across the country.
Published: 1 April 2022 10:44 CEST

According to the president of the trade association, the first retail chains have already started to raise their prices in Germany – and the rest are likely to follow.

“We will soon be able to see the impact of the war reflected in price labels across all the supermarkets,” said Sanktjohanser.

Recently, popular retail chains such as Aldi, Edeka and Globus announced that they would be forced to raise their prices.

At Aldi, meat and butter will be “significantly more expensive” from Monday due to price hikes from its suppliers.

More information you will get here: https://www.thelocal.de/20220401/german-consumers-to-be-hit-by-further-price-hikes-in-supermarkets/

Symple

Thanked by:
 GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

Wednesday trade

DAX short 10:30 to 17:00
entry @ 14250
exit @ 14100
result + 150 points

GFIs1

10:00 left some helpful points on the entry...

11:25 - price is wading thru 4h Kumo - means a killing of 14000 line is to be seen soon

15:20 - next goal 13250 in the next day's

personal 10:30 - got some info direct from a bomb shelter in Ukraine / Kharkiv center: heavy bombing on the town - shelter still ok - people very scared
Personal single home with large garden totally destroyed! No backup nor possible shelter...

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Symple
Zuerich / Switzerland

@GFIs1

Nice to see you back on track.

Perfect "Head and Shoulder" pattern in the "DAX".

Are you also looking for such patterns beside your TA, or is this out of way for you, even those pattern was in the past very powerful, at least to me in any market seen on those time frames.

Symple

Thanked by:
Symple
Zuerich / Switzerland

The following is an actual chart and has nothing to do with past time analyses.

Following a comparison with the same "Head and Shoulder" pattern like above, but at a much smaller time frame.

Everyone who is new to the pattern can now compare tomorrow what effect it has in real market action, if even, as there is never a guarantee that it will work. But attention in combination with any good proved trading strategy is it worth at any time.

Symple

Thanked by:
 GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

DAX killed the 14k line again - on a run down...

Looks not so good for the next weeks/months

Good trades!
GFIs1

Thanked by:
Symple
Zuerich / Switzerland

Dear readers

To keep the thread here at least a little bit running as long as the colleague @GFIs1 is under time pressure with other activities besides trading, I make here once again a posting.

For the German economy in particular here in Europe, including Italy, it does not look very rosy at the moment. In connection with the Ukraine conflict, there are serious political mistakes in the German energy policy which are now coming to light under all the given pressure from the current world situation. But take your own look at the following:

The "head and shoulders" pattern on the daily chart is still in function. Shorter time frames are not as strong in their statement, as proven above.

Germany's Russian Gas Problem
(A primer on how Germany became so dependent on fuel from Russia. / By Jack Raines  ? March 27, 2022)

I took a different angle with today's piece. I'm sure that you all have noticed the uptick in gas prices here in the US, but that is nothing compared to what is going on in the German energy markets right now. In the wake of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, German electricity prices are through the roof because of their heavy reliance on Russian gas. I decided to investigate why Germany became so dependent on Russia in the first place.

The full and very interesting article you will find here: https://www.youngmoney.co/p/germanys-russian-gas-problem

Have a good start into the shorter week.

Symple

Thanked by:
 GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

DAX is hanging today @ the 161% Fibo on the up which means a correction is highly possible...
Price 14332 as the limit.

We will see
GFIs1

Thanked by:
 GFIs1 
who cares
Legendary Market Wizard

The development of the DAX today

DAX 200422

GFIs1

Symple
Zuerich / Switzerland

Probably one of the strongest "H^S" pattern seen in recent times in any market on a daily chart. Confirmed with two touches on each shoulder. The result so far was seen on Fridays market.

Now how to trade such kind of pattern? Well, that's a legitimate question. Would need a new thread to open on this question and if so, then first in the option section. But for this thread it is a reminder and only mentioned again to keep a clear eye on this pattern in the daily and even bigger time frames, as it has an enormous power when it comes in action.

Symple

Last Updated on April 26, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts