NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,966 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 46 posts (53 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 47 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,248,597 views
    2. thumb_up 12,015 thanks given
    3. group 6,320 followers
    1. forum 10,646 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Search this Thread

Introduce yourself here!

New trader 60
Canton Ohio

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Hi:
I am fairly new to trading, some experience. But there is so much to learn and so many scammers out there. I would like to build up some money for the days I won’t be able to work. I am dabbling with covered calls and growth stocks.
Thank you

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart

rregis
London, England

Thanks Given: 1

Hi Big Mike and fellow traders.
Glad to be part of this forum it came recommended from Topstep. My journey started when my older brother was a govvy bond trader at Shearson Lehman. I wanted to get on the trading floor met the big bosses through my brother but for some reason they talked me out of joining!

Started retail trading in 2005/6 lost money as we all do and gave up until now. My aim is to become disciplined and consistent like every other trader and I hope I can pick up some nuggets on my journey while in the forum which will help me to do just that.

Thanks again to Big Mike for creating this forum.

riservat
milano italy

GOOD evening ,
TO ALL MEMBERS futures trader 10 ueras, ,tis comunity help many trader , futures trader, to be more confident with markets, platforms and increase expierince very quicly--Sierra is my prefered platform futures of course. But now my focus is trading sytstems and EA in forex markets mt4 -and or to MT5- FUTURUES CME . The quantity of ea ready to use for these last Metaquote platforms is incredible,but i'm beginner in full automatic trading.tahk you and . "have profit in your trading-live "

Thanked by:
elioB
Washington DC, US

Hi Guys,
I am really excited and glad to join nexusfi.com as a new member. I am eagerly looking for active participation in conversations and wish to learn more from senior members.
Thank you so much.

Thanked by:

AnvilRob 
Smithfield, VA
Legendary Options Mando

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tasty Trade, TradingView
Broker: Tasty Trade
Trading: Futures: Everything
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 357
Thanks Received: 1,025

elioB View Post
Hi Guys,
I am really excited and glad to join nexusfi.com as a new member. I am eagerly looking for active participation in conversations and wish to learn more from senior members.
Thank you so much.

Hope to see you in the threads! Welcome

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
keizum
Cali Valle del Cauca/Colombia

Hi, I want to thank you for the access, thanks Mike, wonderful tool and information. I have 2 years doing Futures trading and wish to keep learning and improving to be profitable. I use Ninjatrader and I am learning to make automated strategies in Ninjascript. If I can help you, here I am.

Regards

Carlos

Thanked by:
desertjedi
Tampa, FL

Hey Mike, looks like you've got a great trading forum here. I started with trading by wasting over three years trying to find an indicator-based strategy while dabbling in Forex. After I found no successful approach, I started studying price action with Mack's two-legged pullback approach - but I found it too difficult to learn. I'm now trying to combine both indicators and price action to formulate a scalping strategy while I demo-trade the E-mini on Tradovate.

My thought is that there are many strategies to succeed in trading. The trick is to find one that's easy to implement and gives you a good win rate. Glad to be here!

Thanked by:
roigvi
Madrid Spain

Thanks Received: 6

I am a beginner trader and I am here to learn and improve.

Thank you.

Thanked by:
duidid
london, england

Thanks Received: 4

Trader of 2 years, going onto 3. Primarily trade ZB and 6E futures. I dabble in CL and ES on occasion. Picked things up pretty quickly but feel I've plateaued which I feel is normal. Funded through Apex, Had Topstep but practically blew it.
Spending this year focusing more on collecting trade data (something I wish I had done wayyyyyyyyy sooner) and identifying where im bleeding money.

Thanked by:
 RichardB 
Lublin Poland

Platform: MT4, MT5
Trading: CFD's - FX, US500, US30, DAX, etc.
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 10

Hi all!
My name is Richard, I live in Norway/Poland.
I've been in the "trading world" on and off for quite some time, and now I decided to take it seriously
Good luck to everyone! including myself LOL

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 26, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts