NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,966 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 46 posts (53 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 47 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,249,315 views
    2. thumb_up 12,017 thanks given
    3. group 6,320 followers
    1. forum 10,646 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Search this Thread

Introduce yourself here!

spencer1155 
Concord, NH USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 4

Hello all,

I just signed up after doing a search on Day Trade To Win reviews. It seems like most of these clowns they made their money selling courses and not by trading which is very disappointing.

Hoping to learn from everyone here, I'm not really a beginner but I'm not sure how I would classify myself.

Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Spencer

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
About a successful futures trader who didnt know anythin …
Psychology and Money Management

GlenK
Pretoria Gauteng South Africa

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Hi everyone

I just completed my registration with futures io and I am still trying to navigate myself through the forum. I am new to futures market and I haven't traded any real money. Hope to learn from the members.

Kind Regards
GlenK

Kairard
London

Thanks Given: 1

Hey guys

I'm a beginner trader and yet to become a profitable one. I have blown my account a couple of times and hope to learn something from this forum to one day become a profitable trader.

Thanks for setting this up

moloko
Bruxel

Hi,

Glad to join this forum.

Moloko

Thanked by:
CsharpTrader63
Chicago,IL

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 6

Hi everyone!

I hope to learn here, As well as share my experince and what I have already learned.

Just a brief introduction, After working on the CBOT and CME trading floors. My career with open outcry ended as the trading floor dried up. I was still able to go to work as a prop trader with a large prop shop in Chicago. At that time my trades were placed on a Globex terminal, a click trader.
As I saw automated and eventually HF and Algos drive the Markets. I educated myself and began working with a C# Api.
I currently Trade with a C# Api. I will be starting a Trading journal very soon.

Thanked by:

FuManChou 
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

Experience: Beginner
Platform: MultiCharts
Broker: Edge Clear LLC
Trading: MNQ
Thanks Given: 1,127
Thanks Received: 120

CsharpTrader63 View Post
Hi everyone!

I hope to learn here, As well as share my experince and what I have already learned.

Just a brief introduction, After working on the CBOT and CME trading floors. My career with open outcry ended as the trading floor dried up. I was still able to go to work as a prop trader with a large prop shop in Chicago. At that time my trades were placed on a Globex terminal, a click trader.
As I saw automated and eventually HF and Algos drive the Markets. I educated myself and began working with a C# Api.
I currently Trade with a C# Api. I will be starting a Trading journal very soon.

Would love to hear more about your time being in the pits.

CsharpTrader63
Chicago,IL

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 6

Hi FuManChou,

I started out as a runner at the CBOT and while at the CBOT became a arb clerk in the 30 year Bonds. I eventually went to the CME. At the CME I offset positions for local traders with a trading group on a Globex terminal. In the euro currency, S&P and Nasdaq. I learned so much at those positions . Auction theory and that Volume is King . I still miss it .

Thanked by:
 alex7777 
San Diego California

Experience: None
Platform: Tradestation, Tradingview
Trading: MCL, QM, GBPJPY
Thanks Given: 152
Thanks Received: 52

Hi all. Newbie here -- 3 months trading and loving it. Actually, trading live in forex now -- did simulation for about a week and felt like sex without a partner, just not the same hence live -- -- gbpjpy and eurusd main pairs. I trade when I can -- early hours and the Asian session, as I work full time. Already has a few drawdowns -- does 12 count in 3 months? ( stupid high positions that wiped out small gains) .. Some lessons take time to learn and my last one hurt like a mofo and slapped me silly.

Thanked by:
ES888
NewYork, USA

Hi traders,

I am new to trading futures, I wish I had found this forum earlier better late than never!

Look forward to learning from you all.

Thanked by:
dshnizzy
Virginia Beach

Thanks Given: 1

Hi, Everyone!
Total noob here. This looks like a good place for info with plenty of experienced folks.
I enjoyed looking at all the battle stations. There are a lot of sweet stations out there.
Looking forward to being part of this community!

Thanks
Dan

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 26, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts