NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,966 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 46 posts (53 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 47 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,249,063 views
    2. thumb_up 12,016 thanks given
    3. group 6,320 followers
    1. forum 10,646 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Search this Thread

Introduce yourself here!

numberjuani 
Agoura Hills, CA USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation&Multicharts
Broker: TradeStation
Trading: Futures & Equities
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 102

manuelarturo View Post
Thanks Mike, really help all the info that you have here

Hello i'm Manuel Arturo from Caracas Venezuela, i'm a Beginner as a trader and i am looking to learn from experts, thanks

Hola Manuel soy un venezolano que tradea futures en los angeles ca como esta todo en caracas tengo todo mi familia y mis panas alla

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
About a successful futures trader who didnt know anythin …
Psychology and Money Management
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs

SurvivalShieldX2
Chicago, Illinois

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Thanks for having me here. I'm excited to learn the Art of the Trade. I think I will develop a set of trading strategies that I can "Set and forget" and cycle through depending on market conditions.

Looking forward to being a part of the community!

Thanked by:
manuelarturo
caracas/Venezuela

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks Received: 26

numberjuani View Post
Hola Manuel soy un venezolano que tradea futures en los angeles ca como esta todo en caracas tengo todo mi familia y mis panas alla

Hola Pana, mira eso depende de a quien le preguntes, los que tenemos ciertos ingresos en dolares pues tenemos un pelin mas de libertad pero aun esta difícil, inseguridad, falta de luz colas, el metro una mierrr... y la incertidumbre de que va a pasar es lo mas difícil de todo, la inflación también toca el dolar pues aun hasta el dolar lo están devaluando.

Pero este no es el lugar para hablar de eso, nos van a sancionar si quieres por correo mejor
[email protected]

Thanked by:
manuelarturo
caracas/Venezuela

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks Received: 26

SnapSold View Post
Hi there,

My name is Greg. 11 years in trading. Currently building algorithms for NinjaTrader 8

GREAT!!!! Dude

Thanked by:
bchristman
London United kingdom

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Hi all,
Nice to find a thread based on bund futures trading experiences. After working at a tier one bank for the past 15 yrs I've recently left to tryout trading on my own. Focus at the start will be on bund futures from a fundamental macro trading point with technical analysis overlay.
Hope to add value to threads as trading progresses.

Looking to open up an account shortly with either Optimus or stage 5, if anyone has a view let me know please.
Have a good one

Pluto43 
Canton + Texas/Vanzandt

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Think Or Swim
Trading: Emini ES

Retired, taken a lot of courses, traded mostly options but also futures and 4X. Looking to get more focused and simplify. Looking forward to the interaction.

Thanked by:
miguel000
Luzern Switzerland

Hello my new best friends, im miguel, i am 26 years old from switzerland
I am trading, and i am trying to understand more about orderflow trading, reading footprint charts, Tick charts, and tape

I am going into the rabbit hole and i am happy to be here and to learn from this awesome community.

Right now i am trying to learn tape of speed indicator and how to read the price action in detail.
Trading and the market behavior is one of the most fascinating things in the world in my opinion. Its like a big orchestra and a universal language and a fingerprint of the whole world, displayed in graphics.
I myself am a physician and i can tell u that seeing the markets and the complexity is like the physiology and biochemestry of the human body, its unbelivable how everything is connected and has a meaning very interesting.

Have a good day and happy trading to everyone

Thanked by:
 Nitavreh 
Hannover, Lower Saxony, Germany

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: GC

Hi,

I have been trading futures since last year and was made aware of this platform by an acquaintance. I have had experiences with options and stocks and fortunately I have always been profitable. I hope to get a good exchange and interesting information here.

Many greetings

axel

Thanked by:
 MaxxG 
Hackettstown NJ

Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradeStation, TOS
Trading: ES, NQ,CL
Thanks Given: 3

Hello Big Mike and all members,

Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of a community of like minded successful and inspiring traders. I have been trading since the late 90's. I did well using IBD and then lost most of it during the DotCom bubble buy getting back in to early. I have been reluctant to loose $ since, and just traded on and off as a breakeven trader at best. I am semiretired and have been trying to day trade ES,NQ & CL. I have not been successful as of yet, since I am still looking for a strategy to use. Not sure what works or what does't work. Have a problem going from strategy to strategy. Hoping to become consistently profitable soon.

Thanks,
MaxxG

Thanked by:
Bonsaitrader
Brooklyn NY

Thanks Given: 7

Hi Mike and all,
A little introduction, I am recently retired from the construction industry. While working, I would traded stocks from the O'Neil's CANSLIM program, which works well in a Bull market, but in a flat or bear market, not so much. Twenty some years ago, I day and swung traded the futures. I would chart diligently the varies contacts, by hand and didn't not lose my shirt. But with the commissions, slippage, data costs and mostly, my capital size and risk tolerance, did not allow me to trade full time and support my family.
But now, the monsters (children) have launched and I wish to learning to day trade.
Yours

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 26, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts