NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





buying options


Discussion in Options

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two iceman70028 with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 dimkdimk with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 GridKing with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 2,734 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
iceman70028
Buffalo NY/USA
 
Posts: 2 since Jun 2012
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

are there lists of websites that will give you their stock picks and email you during the day to get in like the 7minute trader does for credit spreads. When I mean stock picks I mean buying options. I am just curious if their is anything reliable


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
GridKing's Avatar
 GridKing 
San Diego, CA USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Posts: 3,630 since May 2011
Thanks Given: 584
Thanks Received: 844



"Successful trading is one long journey, not a destination" Peter Borish Former Head of Research for Paul Tudor Jones speaking on conversations with John F. Carter
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
dimkdimk's Avatar
 dimkdimk 
Melbourne
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: IB, ThinkOrSwim, Kinetic
Trading: Options, Forex
Posts: 38 since Dec 2009
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 6

I like this one:

Home | KeeneOnTheMarket.com | Options Trading

Guys have premium Twitter feed ( cost slightly more than $100 per month )
and they also have the best live trading room ( a bit costly but worth every cent )
I don't buy Trading room as it is too much for me. I've subscribed to Twitter.
They also have daily and weekly picks but I personally did not try them and don't know results.

Trades are excellent. I am with them for a couple of months and I am amazed.
The good thing that they trade their own money, so there is no "cool" talk like at other services.
All are real trades in real-time on real account. They never hide losses as it is a normal part of the business.

I have learned from Keene so many real-life tricks within a two month that no book can give you.
Not just basic concepts, but rather very useful advanced option trading tricks.

P.S. Sometimes they have free webinars ;-)


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
rahman9951
Dhaka, Bangladesh
 
Posts: 3 since Jan 2013
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0


iceman70028 View Post
are there lists of websites that will give you their stock picks and email you during the day to get in like the 7minute trader does for credit spreads. When I mean stock picks I mean buying options. I am just curious if their is anything reliable

I haven't used their service myself, but I know few people who has and their service seems to be satisfactory. They are probably called Option Sizzle and they too also have got a premium membership where you can get trade ideas emailed to you everyday. Not sure about their price though!

Has any else heard of them?


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on January 30, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts