NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Email notification


Discussion in Feedback and Announcements

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,378 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
gregid's Avatar
 gregid 
Wrocław, Poland
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Racket
Trading: Ockham's razor
Posts: 649 since Aug 2009
Thanks Given: 320
Thanks Received: 623

On the daily email updates from NexusFi (formerly BMT) I receive updates on every thread I am subscribed to where there are new posts since last update (24hours ago).
Would it be possible to send updates only on threads where there has been change since my last visit (and not during last 24hrs)
Thanks


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593


gregid View Post
On the daily email updates from nexusfi.com (formerly BMT) I receive updates on every thread I am subscribed to where there are new posts since last update (24hours ago).
Would it be possible to send updates only on threads where there has been change since my last visit (and not during last 24hrs)
Thanks

You can control which threads you are subscribed to, and the method of the update (Instant or Daily or Weekly), here (UserCP - Subscribed Threads):

https://nexusfi.com/subscription.php

You can change your default Subscription Method here (UserCP - Edit Options):

https://nexusfi.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

This is as customized as you can make it, there is no way to change it beyond this.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
gregid's Avatar
 gregid 
Wrocław, Poland
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Racket
Trading: Ockham's razor
Posts: 649 since Aug 2009
Thanks Given: 320
Thanks Received: 623


That's fine - I was trying to find out if it is possible as at the moment when I receive the daily updates it also includes threads I have already visited.
If it is too much fuss/impossible to change it - I can live with that


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on December 15, 2009


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts