NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Ira Epstein Kitco Interview


Discussion in Commodities

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,440 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 TrendTraderBH 
Detroit, Michigan
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: Futures
Posts: 319 since Nov 2011
Thanks Given: 599
Thanks Received: 303

In 2008-2009 Ira Epstein was the only account I had where I made money (+30%)

Nice interview on Kitco with him – Kitco Exclusive News


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Is Volume Profile worth learning or is it an outdated co …
1 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
Yangtrader
United States
 
Posts: 7 since Jul 2012
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 3



TrendTraderBH View Post
In 2008-2009 Ira Epstein was the only account I had where I made money (+30%)

Nice interview on Kitco with him – Kitco Exclusive News

He has a twice daily market commentary on YouTube. I just started following this myself
about a week ago. I hadn't heard the name Ira Epstein in 15 years. Anyhow you can look
on youtube for the link. I thought the embedded stochastic idea was pretty interesting.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 TrendTraderBH 
Detroit, Michigan
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: Futures
Posts: 319 since Nov 2011
Thanks Given: 599
Thanks Received: 303


Yangtrader View Post
He has a twice daily market commentary on YouTube. I just started following this myself
about a week ago. I hadn't heard the name Ira Epstein in 15 years. Anyhow you can look
on youtube for the link. I thought the embedded stochastic idea was pretty interesting.

Yep, I used to view those videos religiously but less so lately as my trading time frame is less relevant these days....but I always refer back to them when I want to know the current trend and state of the markets he follows. If he had NT7 available I would probably trade with him but since he has a proprietary charting system its unlikely.


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 16, 2012


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts