NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Moo Trader Journal


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,378 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
keymoo's Avatar
 keymoo 
Bedford, UK
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: SierraChart/TT Feed
Trading: NQ
Posts: 129 since Mar 2012
Thanks Given: 212
Thanks Received: 215

I, like many traders, like to be independent, but I also like to share things. I therefore did not place my trades on Big Mike but have put all of them on my blog for the last two years. I'm not posting this to get traffic for my site (it's not monetized) I just want to share what I'm doing. Moo Trader

I'm also going to move over to TraderVue for a while and see how that goes, you should try it, I really like it. I wrote a post on that too: TraderVue | Moo Trader

I hope you get something out of it, and for newbies reading this get to watch car-crash style how difficult it can be to learn to trade.


Follow me on X Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on October 6, 2012


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts