NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Support and Resistance

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one FBJS with 6 posts (10 thanks)
    2. looks_two tony2009 with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Silvester17 with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 saiter with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 9,743 views
    2. thumb_up 10 thanks given
    3. group 6 followers
    1. forum 13 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Support and Resistance

FBJS 
Toronto

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 193

Silvester17 View Post
sorry, but like many of these ratings, this one is a complete joke.

I know of more than 20 swiss banks with a government guarantee. can it get any better (I mean safer)? none of them is in the top 50. lol

Perhaps some Swiss banks may be safer than some of the ones found on that list, but it doesn't necessarily disqualify the _relative_ rankings of the banks that are there. In other words, I think it's still fair to say that Canadian banks as a whole are safer than most of their US counterparts, which is was what I was trying to get at. Besides, every Canadian bank also has an implicit government guarantee - they would never allow any of the big 5 banks to fail for any reason.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart

Silvester17 
Columbus, OH
Market Wizard

Experience: None
Platform: NT 8, TOS
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 5,139
Thanks Received: 11,527

FBJS View Post
Perhaps some Swiss banks may be safer than some of the ones found on that list, but it doesn't necessarily disqualify the _relative_ rankings of the banks that are there. In other words, I think it's still fair to say that Canadian banks as a whole are safer than most of their US counterparts, which is was what I was trying to get at. Besides, every Canadian bank also has an implicit government guarantee - they would never allow any of the big 5 banks to fail for any reason.

btw many countries have a government guarantee for deposits now. but then not every country is rated the same.

ps I don't care if you call me nuts. anyway should get back on topic.

FBJS 
Toronto

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 193

Silvester17 View Post
btw many countries have a government guarantee for deposits now. but then not every country is rated the same.

ps I don't care if you call me nuts. anyway should get back on topic.

Agreed!

izamu
Washington D.C.

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

It works because it works.
Given things stayed the same. These levels will be broken when the status que changes.
If your stock has been bouncing its head at an hourly resistance levels for 3 days and the market moves up sharply today, your stock has a higher chance penetrating that level.

Last Updated on July 8, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts