NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Joke about popular educator..


Discussion in Jokes

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,218 views
    2. thumb_up 5 thanks given
    3. group 0 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




Closed Thread
 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 Cloudy 
desert CA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Posts: 2,126 since Jul 2011
Thanks Given: 2,398
Thanks Received: 1,752

This has got be a joke. Just the thought of it. Anyways, it was fun to read. Hopefully ok to post here.

Forums - If Al Brooks is a multi millioniare, why does he live in a cheap house?


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592


Cloudy View Post
This has got be a joke. Just the thought of it. Anyways, it was fun to read. Hopefully ok to post here.

Forums - If Al Brooks is a multi millioniare, why does he live in a cheap house?

That entire thread/site is laughable I must say. I live in a very cheap house too. I have no debt whatsoever and will pay cash for a new "dream" home, which I plan to live in until the day I die, in a few months when I move outside the US to the Caribbean area.

I also wear clothes that some may consider "looks like a bum", but I am always comfortable. My personally belongings in my house are minimal and not expensive. The only big splurges for me were my car which was quite expensive and I paid cash, and of course my computer equipment, which I do admittedly spend a lot of money on partly because I've always been a "tech guy" and like to tinker with cutting edge equipment.

Trying to measure someone's wealth by their appearance or their place of residence is laughable. Most the people I know with very expensive suits, cars and houses are hawked out of their eyeballs in debt. And all of the people I know that would create or participate in a thread like that are very poor people when it comes to their happiness. I was rich long before I was happy, and I was happy while I was poor. I assure you, happiness is a much more valuable commodity than money.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592



Cloudy View Post
Anyways, it was fun to read.

Not fun to read. I read the first page and stopped because I can't stand that type of crap. Which is why this forum exists.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

Closed Thread



Last Updated on February 2, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts