NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Sierra Charts: Adding a stop to open orders?


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,092 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
jcvmw's Avatar
 jcvmw 
The Woodlands,Texas
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader, Trade Navigator
Broker: AMP, CQG
Trading: Futures
Posts: 13 since Dec 2012
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 2

Hi,

I am in demo mode, but paying for the tick service from Sierra Chats. I' trying to learn the chart system which I like very much, BUT I can not find how to place a stop or trailing stop to an open (active) order.

Can you help me figure this out.


Thanks very much,
JCW I'd rather be
Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
Janos's Avatar
 Janos 
Budapest Hungary
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Charts
Broker: Edge Clear
Trading: MES,MNQ
Posts: 43 since May 2012
Thanks Given: 2,912
Thanks Received: 45


jcvmw View Post
BUT I can not find how to place a stop or trailing stop to an open (active) order.

Can you help me figure this out.

Hi !

Try this :
Sierra Chart - Attached Orders Feature

Janos


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
 
jcvmw's Avatar
 jcvmw 
The Woodlands,Texas
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader, Trade Navigator
Broker: AMP, CQG
Trading: Futures
Posts: 13 since Dec 2012
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 2


Thank you Mate!!


Thanks very much,
JCW I'd rather be
Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on February 14, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts