NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Trading is Simple yet complicated


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,237 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 0 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 maxtrading85 
Chicago
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TC2000
Trading: Stocks
Posts: 2 since Feb 2013
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 3

Hello all,

I want to introduce myself as Max. I have been trading for the past 2 years. I started with a small account and have experienced many ups and downs over the past 2 years in my trading experience. My thinking is that trading should be minimized to as few things as possible and be based on price action plus volume (when needed). When I started trading, I used to search for indicators that would work to make me rich. However, I quickly found out that reading price action was what other successful traders that I follow on twitter were doing. After 2 years of trading, I am down just a bit (almost flat with no profit no loss) at this time.

In this thread, I want to share my experiences, get advice from others, contribute to this great community and get better at trading.

Thanks,

Max


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks




Last Updated on March 13, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts