NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Advice on Levels


Discussion in Commodities

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,697 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
kashmiami's Avatar
 kashmiami 
Planet Earth
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT,TS
Trading: NQ
Posts: 23 since Aug 2011
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 21

I am a fairly new trader, whose only exposure trading has been through the Books of Al Brooks & Wyckoff.
I mainly trade crude for simple pullbacks in a trend & tests of extremes in ranges. (my avg time in trade =14 mins)
I am having a weird problem wherein I am having really bad days in trading when I prepare for the market by analyzing the levels (prev day high/low, VPOC, etc.) before the market opens.
The days when I just go in & trade the charts I see, I am trading beautifully.
My question: Have any of you trend traders or momentum traders faced this issue & if you have how did you resolve it?
I want to incorporate these levels in my trading, because I want to stay in the trades longer.
Thanks in advance for your time.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Is Volume Profile worth learning or is it an outdated co …
1 thanks




Last Updated on April 3, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts