NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Looking for AMP clients using any data feed except CQG


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one tderrick with 2 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 learning0101 with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Bau250 with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 2,483 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
tderrick's Avatar
 tderrick 
Nashville, Tennessee
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja / Jigsaw / 9G
Broker: AMP / CQG
Trading: NQ, YM and ES
Posts: 1,588 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 4,260
Thanks Received: 2,532

I'm at my wits end with this sideline feed attempt from CQG given to AMP / NT.

I simply don't understand the separation between the data server and the order side server. NT appears
to be able to keep track of both, as the data will continue with NT giving the red disconnect distinction.
This is absolutely unnerving when trying to place an order.

I'm ready to switch back to Zen, but would like to know of any alternatives currently available.

I will be contacting AMP support as soon as I cool off.



AJ
Nashville, Tennessee


"Life On The Edge of SR"
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
learning0101's Avatar
 learning0101 
Houston, Texas
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader,TOS
Broker: NT, schwab
Trading: stocks,options,futures,forex
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Never
Posts: 291 since Aug 2011
Thanks Given: 3,643
Thanks Received: 224



tderrick View Post
I'm at my wits end with this sideline feed attempt from CQG given to AMP / NT.

I simply don't understand the separation between the data server and the order side server. NT appears
to be able to keep track of both, as the data will continue with NT giving the red disconnect distinction.
This is absolutely unnerving when trying to place an order.

I'm ready to switch back to Zen, but would like to know of any alternatives currently available.

I will be contacting AMP support as soon as I cool off.

Hi @tderrick, guessing you've cooled off and was wondering what is the consensus?
Any news?
Thanks


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
tderrick's Avatar
 tderrick 
Nashville, Tennessee
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja / Jigsaw / 9G
Broker: AMP / CQG
Trading: NQ, YM and ES
Posts: 1,588 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 4,260
Thanks Received: 2,532

I've moved back to the Zen feed and perfectly happy with all the cats at AMP.

Time to trade...



learning0101 View Post
Hi @tderrick, guessing you've cooled off and was wondering what is the consensus?
Any news?
Thanks



AJ
Nashville, Tennessee


"Life On The Edge of SR"
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on August 27, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts