NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





out of order timestamps


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,008 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
arnie's Avatar
 arnie 
Europe
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Jigsaw
Broker: Tradovate
Trading: Equities
Posts: 826 since May 2010
Thanks Given: 763
Thanks Received: 1,048

Hi.

I really don't know what to do about the out of order timestamps warning.



I've already tried every thing they advise here:

https://www.sierrachart.com/index.php?l=doc/helpdetails63.html

I deleted and download the data.
I changed my computer time to Chicago time, deleted and download the data again.
I plot the study to detect the out of order timestamps, I found which bar has the timestamp problem, delete it but when the chart reload the study continues to show the bar that I supposed have deleted.



Does anyone had similar problem?


If I become half a percent smarter each year, I'll be a genius by the time I die
Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 crazybears 
Alesia E.U.
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra chart
Trading: Futures
Posts: 168 since Feb 2011
Thanks Given: 146
Thanks Received: 115

Hi

try opening only a chart of ES , 90 days , go to first bar click on it and select Edit >> Delete All Data And Download .

should work only when market are closed due the limit of 8 days of historical data of IQfeed.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
eboarder's Avatar
 eboarder 
Germany
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart, MetaTrader
Broker: Oanda, WHSelfinvest
Trading: FGBL, FESX, ES, 6E, Forex
Posts: 166 since Dec 2009
Thanks Given: 568
Thanks Received: 177


there is a study "Out of Order Timestamp Detector"
you could try this to identify where the problem exists

https://www.sierrachart.com/index.php?l=doc/doc_TechnicalStudiesReference.html



Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
arnie's Avatar
 arnie 
Europe
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Jigsaw
Broker: Tradovate
Trading: Equities
Posts: 826 since May 2010
Thanks Given: 763
Thanks Received: 1,048

Thanks guys.

I ended up deleting the ES database file itself.
Now all seems to be fine, at least so far I haven't received any warning.


If I become half a percent smarter each year, I'll be a genius by the time I die
Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 7, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts