NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Why Elite?

Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one KosherTrader with 5 posts (3 thanks)
    2. looks_two Itchymoku with 4 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Cashish with 3 posts (12 thanks)
    4. looks_4 tshunhu with 3 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one mattz with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two vegasfoster with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Cashish with 4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 2.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 10,394 views
    2. thumb_up 68 thanks given
    3. group 16 followers
    1. forum 45 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

Why Elite?

tshunhu 
Wuhan, Hubei, China

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Interactive Broker
Trading: Stocks
Thanks Given: 306
Thanks Received: 165

I think $100 is worthy, as newbie, losing $100 in the market takes a blink of an eye, so why not invest this small mount of money that at least help you lose less.

The only conern to me is that, the purchase discount for NinjaTrader of elite member is forever effective or just for a certain of period of becoming an elite member?

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs

Scalpingtrader 
Hanover, Germany
Legendary Amateur Trader

Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 3,144
Thanks Received: 5,147

tshunhu View Post
I think $100 is worthy, as newbie, losing $100 in the market takes a blink of an eye, so why not invest this small mount of money that at least help you lose less.

The only conern to me is that, the purchase discount for NinjaTrader of elite member is forever effective or just for a certain of period of becoming an elite member?

no time limit. those are permanent offers for all elites. (unless revoked by NT themselves, as goes for all discounts, naturally)

that given, the membership is basically free if you purchase Ninjatrader. So really not many reasons against becoming elite....

tshunhu 
Wuhan, Hubei, China

Scalpingtrader View Post
no time limit. those are permanent offers for all elites. (unless revoked by NT themselves, as goes for all discounts, naturally)

that given, the membership is basically free if you purchase Ninjatrader. So really not many reasons against becoming elite....

Thank you! Do you know how does the discount works? Are there any discount code to input when purchase NT?

Scalpingtrader 
Hanover, Germany
Legendary Amateur Trader

tshunhu View Post
Thank you! Do you know how does the discount works? Are there any discount code to input when purchase NT?

You send a request via the Elite section and they (NT) contact you - otherwise it'd be too easy to workaround and just share the code (i assume that is not why you are asking this. Hopefully )

Really, becoming Elite is truly worth every penny - and more, IF you are serious about trading and evolving in this craft. If not, no forum/indicator/coach/trading room can help you anyways.
I have probably learned and gathered more wisdom in the last 8 weeks or so that I'm elite on this forum than on the 2 years before. To a large extend through my journal there but also through great contribution from others and their willingness to share most of their wisdom whit those who really desire to make it in this business.

But it's up to you of course

Thanked by:

tshunhu 
Wuhan, Hubei, China

Scalpingtrader View Post
You send a request via the Elite section and they (NT) contact you - otherwise it'd be too easy to workaround and just share the code (i assume that is not why you are asking this. Hopefully )

Really, becoming Elite is truly worth every penny - and more, IF you are serious about trading and evolving in this craft. If not, no forum/indicator/coach/trading room can help you anyways.
I have probably learned and gathered more wisdom in the last 8 weeks or so that I'm elite on this forum than on the 2 years before. To a large extend through my journal there but also through great contribution from others and their willingness to share most of their wisdom whit those who really desire to make it in this business.

But it's up to you of course

Thank you! I've just become an elite member, I'm just looking around the new stuff available~ I noticed that the NT discount is for MultiBroker package, which is not very useful to me (as I know many brokers do not provide foreigner subscription) , I'll see does the discount effective for singlebroker package.

If not, it doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure the $100 is still worthy without the discount~

Thanked by:

Scalpingtrader 
Hanover, Germany
Legendary Amateur Trader

tshunhu View Post
Thank you! I've just become an elite member, I'm just looking around the new stuff available~ I noticed that the NT discount is for MultiBroker package, which is not very useful to me (as I know many brokers do not provide foreigner subscription) , I'll see does the discount effective for singlebroker package.

If not, it doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure the $100 is still worthy without the discount~

Feel free to visit my Journal from time to time ("after-work trading")
Enjoy the Elite section.

ST

Last Updated on June 27, 2014

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts