NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Oanda and NinjaTrader


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 6,433 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 jamiecassar 
Rochester MN
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Oanda
Trading: Micro-FX
Posts: 82 since Jan 2014
Thanks Given: 178
Thanks Received: 29

If I have NinjaTrader, do I have to pay extra on Oanda's side to use it?

I noticed Oanda was recently added to the NT list, then I read some stuff about Oanda's API and their fees, and then I noticed that post was from 2011. I checked NT's forums couldn't find anything, does anyone know?


"Judge yourself not by the outcome, but by your process."
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
sands's Avatar
 sands 
London + UK
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Proprietary Analytics
Broker: Multiple broker + Multiple feed
Trading: Currently European and US equities
Posts: 440 since Dec 2013
Thanks Given: 257
Thanks Received: 234


Yeah, I don't know if that is still offered, best place to check is with /Oanda directly, they'll be able to give you figures re: costs.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 5, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts