NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Market Scanner Screener


Discussion in EasyLanguage Programming

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,971 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
StockShark
Lund Sweden
 
Posts: 2 since May 2014
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Hey Forum,

Since last time I've been working very hard to learn both TA and MC to my best, and it's starting to pay off. Last week I did my first trades with MC and it worked very well. Trading in general and MC is one of most interesting things I've ever been working with.

My feed provides +2200 Stocks on the Swedish Market, and so far I've used a couple of simple tools to try to filter out the most interesting stocks for the day. Worth mentioning is that I have a interday/swing-trading approach. With that said, I usually enter a stock for 1-3 days before making my exit if I reached my profit target.

I'm looking for a useful way to try finding the most interesting stocks of day. "Interesting Stocks" are as I know very subjective, but let's say stocks that are trending upwards or about to reverse upwards. I imagine using the Market Scanner to search for Consecutive Ups and positive Volume Trends would be the way to go, but I was wondering how you guys find your most interesting stocks for the day? Do you use the Market Scanner or go to an external site? If you do it through MC, do you have any advice to share?


All the best,
/Shark


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks




Last Updated on July 5, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts