NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Mass delete watch lists


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
    1. trending_up 6,024 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
hedron
New York, NY
 
Posts: 5 since Jul 2014
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Is there a way to mass delete 100s of watch lists in ToS? I have 100s of watch lists that I just want to nuke and I can't seem to do it any other way than one at a time. I accept a nuke every single setting option if that's the only way. I have everything I want backed up anyway and it will take me less time to redo all my workspaces than to click gear button>delete>watchlist wash, rinse, repeat 500 times.

I installed ToS on my laptop and everything was gone...except the watchlists...


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
hedron
New York, NY
 
Posts: 5 since Jul 2014
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Well, I found out too late that you can do it with StrategyDesk. Although, I had already deleted them all manually with ToS. ugh! Oh well...the problem is solved.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on August 7, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts