NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Futures datafeed for Ninja Trader (for testing, not trading)


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,456 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 joe11 
chapel hill, nc
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, ToS
Posts: 36 since May 2010
Thanks Given: 26
Thanks Received: 4

I would like to test multiple indicators and strategies on Ninja Trader. I need real-time intraday emini futures data (ES, NQ, CL, etc). What are my options? Kinetick, IQFeed, any other? Do I get CME waiver without a funded brokerage account? Can I get a decent datafeed for less than $50 per month? I can park some funds in a brokerage account if needed, but no trades!

TIA!


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks




Last Updated on August 31, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts